TotallyOz

New TV Not to be Missed!

I'm enjoying the Canadian drama "Continuum" which airs on SyFy on Monday nights at 8PM. It's a drama that includes time travel about a group of militants fighting the fact that corporations take over the government in the future and they go back into the past to try to reverse that from happening. I tried the first episode and I really like it now.

Guest NCBored

I've enjoyed Elementary, which started in the fall. If you're restricting to 2013...Ripper Street has grown on me, withn the second episode, and I like The Following. Continuum hasn't really hooked me yet, tho I am watching it.

There are more new shows coming in the next 2 weeks.

I'm looking forward to "The Americans" which starts tonight on FX at 10PM with a special 97 minute premiere episode. Felicity + Kevin Walker + 80s flashback = Someone at FX is a genius. Tonight FX brings viewers the paranoia and fear of The Cold War with this drama about a pair of KGB spies (Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys) who have spent the past sixteen years posing as the typical American family pursuing the suburban dream. With luck, this series will last long enough for us to see the family torn apart by the airing of Amerika.

post-105999-0-58052900-1359555289_thumb.