Guest lurkerspeaks

A blessing and a curse

Guest lurkerspeaks

Several months ago, I met this boy off of Craigslist. He is 18 yrs old, a senior in High School, latino. Our original "arrangement" for for a meeting for $40. He is tall, thin, smooth, with a big, fat uncut 8-incher. He lives just a couple of miles from me.. So far, sounds like a blessing..

Here is the "curse"--he is straight (in his mind, anyways). He texts me every couple of weeks when he is looking for some money. If I am available, he comes over, cums and goes. The problem is that total time from in the door til back out is less than 15 minutes. He comes in.. drops his pants.. (he is usually already semi-hard at this point. He loves to get sucked and/or fuck.. nothing else happens other than the occasional quick rub on my dick.. One time, he did kiss, which was very nice.

He never lasts very long. I assume it is mainly due to his inexperience, but he doesn't seem to know how to prolong it and make it last. If he is fucking, he is good for no more than 4-5 minutes. Don't get me wrong, it is nice for what it is, but am I wrong to want more than a fast and furious pump and go?

Hmm. Think he might say yes to a home-cooked dinner ... soft lights ... a little wine ... Or would all that be too gay for him?

Never know who's susceptible to a nice seduction until you try.

Also, a little booze might slow his reflexes a bit. ^_^ Although the 18yo hormones are pretty much an irresistable force.

Guest lurkerspeaks

I think he is just a "typical" 18 yr old boy.. not really into the romance scene. more into the money and getting his rocks off. Not sure I want to introduce him to this site- he might start expecting too much money..

I am not naive enough to think that our "relationship" is based upon anything more than $$ and sex.

I guess my main gripe if you will, is just that he is so "fast on the trigger". I don't mind that it is pretty much one sided. I just want it to last longer.

and for rimchair.. I understand where you are cumming from, but $250 is a little high for the Phoenix market. Going rate here is more like $200 per hour for a "pro" and $100-150 for a CL amateur..

and for Adam, I am not willing to risk getting an 18 drunk who has to go home to the parents..

• Members

AS-

Your suggestions are great. I accept. ^_^ However, perhaps one should be careful about plying an 18 yo with wine. Sex may be legal but drinking may not be. Same old story about our boys in war; old enough to die for our country but not old enough to drink or vote, at one time.

However, the premise of most anything to "slow him down" whether food or a game or whatever might cool his jets a little. ^_^

Best regards,

RA1

• Members

I think he is just a "typical" 18 yr old boy.. not really into the romance scene. more into the money and getting his rocks off.

I guess my main gripe if you will, is just that he is so "fast on the trigger". I don't mind that it is pretty much one sided. I just want it to last longer.

Why not make him a 2 for $80 offer? Even an 18 year might be a little better at pacing himself the 2nd time around. Might even be coaxed into at least wanking you off while getting his, lol.

and for Adam, I am not willing to risk getting an 18 drunk who has to go home to the parents..

Which raises the question of whether you are ready to deal with any consequences to Mom and Dad tripping over this new source of revenue for their kid?

Not condemning, just asking. An acquaintance of mine had a teenager from one of those Pentacostal churches find Jesus on him and fess up to the whole kit & caboodle in open church during altar call. :pinch: Rather more than the usual sins of demon rum they were used to.

• Members

I like lurkerspeaks and want him to have all of the fun he can get, but the words "high school" worry me. Yes, 18 is the legal line, but I think a guy should graduate high school before he is turning tricks. I hope that you have seen his ID.