Guest EXPAT

What if Adam Levine were gay?

Reviews of this SNL episode have fallen flat to awful from the gay community for so many bad choices including the above skit which many are concluding was extremely offensive. But many do believe Adam's shirt removal at the beginning was the only thing worth watching during the entire 90 minutes. Frankly with all of those tattoos, he should have just kept on his shirt. In this case he looks much better WITH than without IMO.

post-105999-0-11626100-1359384250_thumb.

Adam Levine is the lead singer of one of the most popular pop/rock groups today called Maroon 5. He is also one of the judges on NBC's "The Voice". Google does work.

• Members

Google works when I want it to. I couldn't care less who this guy is, gay or straight. We each have different interests, and you are much more into the celebrity field and pop music than I am, which isn't to say there are not celebrities I would like to see. Bieber naked would be good. Can't think of anyone else at the moment...singers, that is.

Guest zipperzone

Google works when I want it to. I couldn't care less who this guy is, gay or straight. We each have different interests, and you are much more into the celebrity field and pop music than I am, which isn't to say there are not celebrities I would like to see. Bieber naked would be good. Can't think of anyone else at the moment...singers, that is.

Bieber naked? Hold on, its coming.....