Guest tomcal

The sexiest guy i ever met in Rio

the pics below are of Leandro, probably one of the nicest and sexiest guys I ever met. Originally met him in 2003 and he was my standing 3:00pm hotel appt. every day before heading to the saunas. He worked sporadically at 117. He became a "recruiter" for Latinjocks.com which is why so many of their actors are sauna boys! Once a month or so he shows up at the saunas looking for new faces. He made one solo video about 8 years ago. He has looked the same since I met him. the pics below are from a year ago.

Expat If I was smart enough I would have figured out a way to get him here! lol Here are two other pics, the first one taken in one of the rooms at club117 and the 2nd pic taken in the hotel room, didn't realize until after I took it that the mirror gave a look at his butt!

Interesting guy but one called Kelvin, whom you've posted pictures months ago was more of a knock out. I've met him personally and never forgot. Wander if you have any more pictures of him...

maybe my memory cells are fading faster than I thought, but I don't remember any Kelvin? if u can find where I posted it so I know who it is I will be happy to see if I have more pics!

Gotti, yes I remember him, met him at 117 and then had him come to the apartment several times. He was at 117 this past year one night I believe in September when I was there, but I didn't talk to him,

• Members

Thanks Tomcal's, nice to know that there's always hope of meeting him again. If you don't mind some additional info, do you have any firm recollection of his M. O.? With me he was somewhat restrictive, top only, non-negotionable, and despite being very masculine, we can always wonder if with the right offer...

Gotti, This is gonna make sound like the big HO I am..., but I don't remember. :lol::lol: If I had him to the apt after doing him the first time at the sauna he must have bttm'd and must have been a good kisser, otherwise I would not have done a repeat! He now is more muscular then in those photos!

Guest parisrio2000

I know Kelvin quite well. He is straight and a top. I'm sure he would bottom if offered a lot of money, but he doesn't like it. I would kindly ask you not to do this with him. He's a great guy, very kind and generous when you get to know him, and it's not good to put a guy who's hard up in that situation. In my opinion he really stands out among many guys at 117. I've been very generous to him just because I like him and I think he deserves it as a specimen.

He is bigger now than in the photos, but has a beautiful physique. I did like him best, however, when he was "in the middle," around 2008.

If anyone wants to meet him, I have his number, but he's quite expensive now.