ihpguy

Article about Rio's Love Motels

• Members

I've been to a "few"(insert chuckle) of Rio's Love Motels. Not an expert with an encyclopedic knowledge. But from the the most basic place across the street from the Campo de Sant'Anna to a mid-range place like the Hostal on Ave. Gomes Freire in Lapa, Lido in Copa as well as another around the corner from La Cueva to a much more luxe across the street from the Igreja Nossa Senhora da Gloria on the Largo do Machado, and also the tres-chic Scort Motel in Sao Conrado, and more than a few others in between, but I was unfortunately never offered a room comparable to the medieval whips and chains of the Shalimar. Woe is me.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/18/rio-de-janeiros-love-hote_n_2505766.html#slide=more275669

Great article my friend. I have see the one hotel in the slide show but never stayed there.

When I was 16 years old, I "escaped" from my family and told them I was staying with a friend. My two other friends did the same and we went to Nashville, Tenn for the weekend. We had a blast but we knew nothing of travel so we stayed in a hotel that had the brightest lights. We didn't know at the time but it was a love hotel and the bed was a massage bed. Jacuzzi was in the room. There was a place to get tied up but we didn't know what any of this was for. I was a bit naive to be honest.

It was me and my best friend and my girlfriend. We all slept in the same bed. Of course, I cuddled with her but ended up getting fucked by him when she was asleep. LOL

I guess the Love Hotels have a real place in my heart!