Guest FourAces

Yes But Are We Losing Visitors?

Guest FourAces

At least once a day when I come to this site I continue to receive the Google malware warning notice. I just click past it and continue on my way.

But what about new visitors or those who might not come here very often ... I would think that the warning page is scaring most non-regulars off.

What do you guys think?

• Members

I kept coming despite the notice but only because I trusted that OZ & TY would have shut down the site until they had a fix if they were aware of a problem.

Most other sites, when I see that warning, I click out as fast as I can so I suspect, yes, it's got to be scaring folks off.

Guest hitoallusa

I trust our administrators.. Everything should be fine. I know this would not happen but if my computer crashes because of a malware, I will personally visit Oz in Thailand and ask him to take care of me while my computer is getting fixed.. Lol I'm not leaving until he does so... ( I might as well bring a irreparable computer there) If his bfs try to push me out I will tell them that I have a justified reason to occupy his place there.. They just to deal with lots of shoes indefinitely..

Guest hitoallusa

Don't worry my AS I will find a justification to occupy your place too. We just don't talk about politics, religion and sex. We will be a perfect couple if can find ways avoid those topics... I hope the site problem gets solved fast. ^_^

• Members

I have never received the warning. PC + IE.

However, I continue to be "automatically" logged on without doing so and still am not able to get a post to "take" about half the time the first time I try to do so. I guess we all have glitches of one description or another.

Best regards,

RA1

Guest NCBored

I cleared the caches in ALL my browsers (even tho I think I had only accessed this site with IE) and I haven't seen any warnings in several weeks..

I wonder if first-time visitors even see warnings. I just tried the site from my back-up computer, which had never accessed the site before, and I didn't get any warnings on either IE or Chrome on a Windows-based machine.

Guest FourAces

I have never received the warning. PC + IE.

However, I continue to be "automatically" logged on without doing so and still am not able to get a post to "take" about half the time the first time I try to do so. I guess we all have glitches of one description or another.

Best regards,

RA1

no matter how often i sign out ans where i sign out i too am always automatically logged in :-

• Members

PC + IE

I got a couple of notices early last week, nothing since.

& I haven't cleared catches or done anything else...don't know how, LOL.

Oh, & I'm always signed in but I thought that was a good thing! :lol: