Guest Oliver

9th Annual Palm Springs Weekend, 2013

I invite you to mark your calendars for March 23 and 24, 2013 for the 9th Annual Palm Springs Weekend. There will be a dinner on Saturday the 23rd, tentatively a theatrical performance at the local playhouse after the dinner, and a "pool event" at my rented condo in the afternoon of Sunday, the 24th. And probably another dinner after the “pool event”. More details will be announced as they become available.

In the meantime, I wish everyone an early Happy Valentine’s Day! (Which also happens to be International Condom Day!) :lol:

Guest BudFoxx

I plan on attending and will be bringing a no-name accompaniment with me. We are both kind, respectful and fun people. We can also be relied upon for any assistance, the host might need or desire during the weekend.

• Members

Yes, it got off to a Lucky start, but Oliver added so much with his pool event that has become such a big hit. It was just the right thing for the Weekend. Jason Carter has been an invaluable assistant these last few years since he first was my date, and then Oliver had the good sense to bring him back again, and again! Oliver gets the credit for the growth of the Weekend. He's a fine host.

I wish everyone a good time, and hope that guys from this website will also feel welcome. We dropped the name Hooville Weekend some time ago to make it clear that it was a weekend for all of us to enjoy, no matter which website you favor. Totally Oz was able to make it a couple of years ago and was warmly welcomed.

• Members

I plan on attending and will be bringing a no-name accompaniment with me. We are both kind, respectful and fun people. We can also be relied upon for any assistance, the host might need or desire during the weekend.

A very kind response. I like that you offer to be of assistance.