TotallyOz

Lucky's Amazing Theater Reviews

• Members

Yes, sure, but how will you get back from Rio? You sure won't be able to sit on a plane after that huge cock plucks your butt for a few hours! Then you will be wishing I had gone to New York instead, So why not save your butt and just root for me?

Guest NCBored

Maybe we can find some generous MERmen to buy a train ticket to Palm Springs for a fat blowhard that like to wear filthy skirts(and no--not refering to myself here for a change),,,I have seen such things happen!

And of course I am kidding,,,,just kidding,,,, :no:

Now THIS sounds like the 'other' board - except that there's not really much mention over there of this board (a pattern I'd prefer to see emulated here).

Now THIS sounds like the 'other' board - except that there's not really much mention over there of this board (a pattern I'd prefer to see emulated here).

Now, NCBored, I know you are new around here but I didn't see any mention of the other site. MERmen is the name that was given this site by someone. Nothing to do with the other site. Perhaps you woke up on the wrong side of the bed today? :smile: better yet, just hire a cute guy to sleep on that side and you won't have to worry about that side anymore. :smile:

Guest NCBored

Maybe we can find some generous MERmen to buy a train ticket to Palm Springs for a fat blowhard that like to wear filthy skirts(and no--not refering to myself here for a change),,,I have seen such things happen!

And of course I am kidding,,,,just kidding,,,, :no:

Now, NCBored, I know you are new around here but I didn't see any mention of the other site. MERmen is the name that was given this site by someone. Nothing to do with the other site. Perhaps you woke up on the wrong side of the bed today? :smile: better yet, just hire a cute guy to sleep on that side and you won't have to worry about that side anymore. :smile:

I've been around long enough to see the similarities between Townsend's latest comment and his previous ones: http://www.boytoy.com/forums/index.php?/topic/6605-and-now-for-the-nasty-bitsa-dirty-little-secret-from-the-palm-springs-bash/?hl=skirt

Do you really have a doubt as to who the target is?

Guest BudFoxx

Do you really have a doubt as to who the target is?

My immediate thought was the same as yours. But my question is why such a nasty bomb was suddenly dropped in the middle of this thread anyway from TownsendPLocke.

Talk about a drive-by shooting.

Guest BudFoxx

I'm with NC Bored on this one. What does that post have to do with Lucky's Amazing Theater Reviews anyway?

Everything in life is subjective, Lucky. I suspect that it was just an ill placed commentary about a feeling that one has - and nothing about you.