Guest FourAces

The Weather Report

Guest FourAces

I was kicking back this morning thinking about some of my conquests from years long ago. I remembered an odd event in two different cities within two days of each other ....

The first city was Atlanta where I met this twink at a skate board park bathroom. I chatted him up a bit and we made plans to meet at my place that evening just to get stoned.Well the hottie arrived I was a bit nervous at first hoping I wasn't being set up to be fag bashed ... so we smoked a little and talked some. Turns out the kids father was a well known national weatherman.

After we were nice and toasted I had sex with him. It was fun .... and very early the next morning he took off never to be seen by me again.

The following night at the airport in Las Vegas I met kind of a young but street tough dude. We decided to go back to my place where we quickly got buzzed. Turns out this kids dad was one of the local network weathermen :lol: However as hard as I tried to get his clothes off it was not meant to be. My luck the kid had informed me he found Christ that morning ... I guess Christ was cool with the drugs but not the sex :(

Do you guys have any odd stories like this to share from your youth?

Guest hitoallusa

Wow FA that's a very good story. ^_^ I didn't have sex until I was 30 years old although I just slept in the arms of some guys I liked. So most guys I had sex with were near 30s...

Guest josephga

Wow FA that's a very good story. :smile: I didn't have sex until I was 30 years old although I just slept in the arms of some guys I liked. So most guys I had sex with were near 30s...

I didn't have sex for the first time until 30 as well