BiBottomBoy

Girls In Gay Bars

Guest hitoallusa

I don't frequent gay bars but won't mind them being there.. Maybe they just don't want straight guys hitting on them and to excessively dress up to attract guys at gay bars??

• Members

I dont frequent bars any longer due to my view of Old Gay men in Gay bars, BUT in my youth when I did go, i HATED it when the girls, (either fag hags or lesbians) visited. Perhaps it was my narrow view on WHAT gay bars were supposed to accomplish, and I couldnt see any reason for them to be there. Plus they always seemed to want attention and do dominate the conversations.

I always saw their presence as "Dick Deflators"......

• Members
When in NYC, I love Fire Island in the summer time. You have 2 choices. The Pines (full of gay Chelsea Boys) and Cherry Grove (full of lesbians). I always went to Cherry Grove!

Well OZ, that is because of your penchant for plaid flannel shirts.... I get it ! :thumbsup:

Guest hitoallusa

Well dear S ( I can't call my family member Suck.. It doesn't sound right to me) at least they open their purse and spent there so owners can organize better events and etc... They contribute in a sense..

I dont frequent bars any longer due to my view of Old Gay men in Gay bars, BUT in my youth when I did go, i HATED it when the girls, (either fag hags or lesbians) visited. Perhaps it was my narrow view on WHAT gay bars were supposed to accomplish, and I couldnt see any reason for them to be there. Plus they always seemed to want attention and do dominate the conversations.

Guest hitoallusa

Sigh those with bfs are relaxed enough to hang out at lesbian bars |= ^_^

When in NYC, I love Fire Island in the summer time. You have 2 choices. The Pines (full of gay Chelsea Boys) and Cherry Grove (full of lesbians). I always went to Cherry Grove!

• Members
Well dear S ( I can't call my family member Suck.. It doesn't sound right to me) at least they open their purse and spent there so owners can organize better events and etc... They contribute in a sense..

But hito, think of it THIS way..... what about the gay male clientele they drove away because they didnt want to deal with a "gaggle of geese" ? Men usually have choices where they choose to drop their dollars, and I would think the monetary loss to the bar muight be greater than the gain of turning it into "SeaWorld"....

Guest josephga

When I lived in Athens GA we only had one gay bar, with it being near UGA we had allot of girls that went to the bar on saturday nights. I knew this one girl she loved to dance but her husband didn't he would stay home and she would go to the gay club with about a half a dozen gay boys and dance..

Guest hitoallusa

Come to think in that light you are right, S... AS please write a white paper on this topic and send it out to bar owners. It's about managing profit by screening clientele.. I'm not sure how bar owners can prohibit ladies at gay bars without involving the US Supreme Court..hmm where is our Lucky anyway? I need your expertise...

But hito, think of it THIS way..... what about the gay male clientele they drove away because they didnt want to deal with a "gaggle of geese" ? Men usually have choices where they choose to drop their dollars, and I would think the monetary loss to the bar muight be greater than the gain of turning it into "SeaWorld"....

• Members
Come to think in that light you are right, S... AS please write a white paper on this topic and send it out to bar owners. It's about managing profit by screening clientele.. I'm not sure how bar owners can prohibit ladies at gay bars without involving the US Supreme Court..hmm where is our Lucky anyway?

They CANT, but those bitches should know better..... Stay outta the gay bars....there aint nuthin for YOU there !

as for Lucky......well ! :rofl:

• Members
go go boys don't like it when girls come in because they are really cheap tippers apparently. . .and they are screechers which gets loud and annoying.

they are NOT cheap tippers, THEY DONT TIP, and just wanna keep grabbing. :no::no:

• Members
I can't even remember when I was in a bar last. I turned 45 2 days ago I think 2002 or 3 was the last time.

Joseph, sorry I missed your 45th special day, but I was so busy spreading that Rockhard pic around, i became distracted and forgot.

I owe you dinner if you ever make a trip to NYC.... Hope you had a Great day !

One exception I've seen was when I took my lesbo Latina gf to The Web and bought her a lap dance. She loved it, even tipped the guy beyond what I paid him. But then being a hooker herself (for men), she knows the score.

She was hilarious afterward. Me: "Enjoy him?" She: "He was great! Except he didn't know what to do with my boobies."

• Members

I think that old men in gay bars is certainly appropriate. Ever try Stonewall? You would be younger than the bartender.

I think that old men in gay bars is certainly appropriate. Ever try Stonewall? You would be younger than the bartender.

Same here. Likewise Monster -- welcoming to fags of all ages. One time there I picked up a cute 25yo Chinese guy (not a hooker!); we hung around each other off and on for several months.

Granted, at Townhouse you do sometimes feel the undertaker's breath just around the corner. But to each his own!