Suckrates

Just discovered the Sandbox

• Members

I Live for a good Controversy and bitch-slapping fight. Just noticed the Sandbox Forum here, and am wondering wHY there is not more action THERE ????

You can just hug and air-kiss each other so much, and then it gets Tired.....

Lets play in the Sand ! :hyper::hyper: :hyper:

Guest hitoallusa

Lol.. I don't like fights.. I do that at work and in my life... I don't like to deal with another fight here.. But I can hear people who want to rant and get things out of their systems...

Note the descriptive text at the top of the Sandbox forum:

A repository for problematic threads that some may not wish to view on a daily basis or at all. Inclusion of threads is by invitation only. Members may not initiate a thread in this forum but may respond to residing threads.

• Members

A repository for problematic threads that some may not wish to view on a daily basis or at all. Inclusion of threads is by invitation only. Members may not initiate a thread in this forum but may respond to residing threads.

One persons "Problem" is another persons "Pleasure".....

• Members

I suppose 30 minutes to "notice" the rules is exceptional, in a positive way. ^_^

BTW--pilots call "sand time" flying in the middle east or thereabouts and regard it as a positive resume builder but not for "permanent" assignment for most "westernized" among them (us). Probably various in the military have similar appellations for duty thereabouts.

Best regards,

RA1

• Members

Hmmm...

What if Sucky were to hijack an existing Sandbox thread to initiate a new kerfuffle?

Else what are loopholes for?