Suckrates

LOSE the Salt !

• Members

According to medical sources, SALT is in almost everything you eat, and is a major contributing factor to poor health, high blood pressure, hyper-tension and heart attack. therefore cutting the Salt from your diet could improve your health and lifespan.

AND, as an added boner (Bonus)... THIS is the body they CLAIM you can have without Salt intake....

justin-janoska-1__oPt.jpg

FUCK, where do I sign up for the NO SALT moratorium ?????

• Members
I love food... I won't get laid anyway so I will just eat good food and forget my body... :smile:

I might tend to agree with you, if it werent a "quality of life " issue. I dont really care about the fat and unnattractive part, i just dont want to be sickly and unable to fend for myself. !

Guest hitoallusa

Sigh that's true and I might put my wandering hands on your shoe collection too.. That will be really bad...

Suckrates: what are you doing in my shoe closet

Hitoallusa: oh dear I was just vacuuming the closet.. :(

Suckrates:: yeah right with my shoes on your feet..

Guest CharliePS
According to medical sources, SALT is in almost everything you eat, and is a major contributing factor to poor health, high blood pressure, hyper-tension and heart attack. therefore cutting the Salt from your diet could improve your health and lifespan.

AND, as an added boner (Bonus)... THIS is the body they CLAIM you can have without Salt intake....

justin-janoska-1__oPt.jpg

FUCK, where do I sign up for the NO SALT moratorium ?????

I knew there had to be some reason why I don't look like that! I love salt, and have always added it liberally to my food. The usual argument against it is that it raises your blood pressure, but my normal blood pressure is about 102/62.

Guest hitoallusa

Wow you have good blood pressure..My blood pressure fluctuates a lot. I eat vegetables and fruit a lot actually but can't resist tasty food sometimes.. I had a heat attack scare a couple of years ago though. My cholesterol is through the roof but it's genetic and there is something in my genes that protects me even though I have high cholesterol..

I knew there had to be some reason why I don't look like that! I love salt, and have always added it liberally to my food. The usual argument against it is that it raises your blood pressure, but my normal blood pressure is about 102/62.

• Members
Wow you have good blood pressure..My blood pressure fluctuates a lot. I eat vegetables and fruit a lot actually but can't resist tasty food sometimes.. I had a heat attack scare a couple of years ago though. My cholesterol is through the roof but it's genetic and there is something in my genes that protects me even though I have high cholesterol..

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="CharliePS" data-cid="74148" data-time="1358004976"><p>

I knew there had to be some reason why I don't look like that! I love salt, and have always added it liberally to my food. The usual argument against it is that it raises your blood pressure, but my normal blood pressure is about 102/62.</p></blockquote>

Oh YES, I eat lots of "Fruit" too, and they are usually moaning the entire time !

• Members
Sigh that's true and I might put my wandering hands on your shoe collection too.. That will be really bad...

Suckrates: what are you doing in my shoe closet

Hitoallusa: oh dear I was just vacuuming the closet.. :(

Suckrates:: yeah right with my shoes on your feet..

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Suckrates" data-cid="74143" data-time="1358004044"><p>

<br />

I dont think I have enuf room for BOTH our SHOE collections ?</p></blockquote>

Just dont wear THESE... my latest acquisition, which I havent worn YET. Saving them for "A Walk on the Wild Side"...

CO1271-Leopard_KS6_1024x1024.jpg?3139

• Members

I don't keep salt in my house and I love to cook. I don't recall anyone mentioning they needed salt on any meal that I served. No, I don't use any substitutes. However, we all need salt but I am sure I get more than I need from eating prepared food and away meals.

Charlie, you sound like a friend of mine here in MEM. He says his heart is so healthy they will have to beat it into submission when he dies.

Quitting smoking is the #1 thing one can do to live longer but eliminating salt in the American diet should be on the list somewhere.

Best regards,

RA1

• Members

There are plenty of tasty herbs and spices to add to most any food, just not salt or any of the so called commercial salt substitues. I use garlic powder a lot, not garlic salt, as well as many other spices. Every recipe I have has different ingredients so not to waste reader's time............

Best regards,

RA1

Guest hitoallusa

Oh my Suck ^_^ Anyways, I do love your shoes that you have shown me..

[

quote name=Suckrates" post="74163" timestamp="1358007279]Maybe ill wear them when YOU and I go on a date ? :ike: