Guest hitoallusa

Test please delete this thread Oz if everything is ok

Guest hitoallusa

Oz asked me to delete my cache and cookies and then reply to a post to see whether it's doing something strange.. I didn't want to reply to someone else's posts just to test.. Edited

I don't see anything so it's fine let's try one more..

I think he wanted to see why your quoting other people looks very weird on your posts. Reply to this one quoting my quote.

Guest hitoallusa

Here you go I hope it looks fine..

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="EXPAT" data-cid="74034" data-time="1357961273"><p>

<br />

I think he wanted to see why your quoting other people looks very weird on your posts. Reply to this one quoting my quote.</p></blockquote>

Guest hitoallusa

Hmm that's strange..

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="hitoallusa" data-cid="74036" data-time="1357961644"><p>

Here you go I hope it looks fine..<br />

<br />

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="EXPAT" data-cid="74034" data-time="1357961273"><p><br />

<br /><br />

I think he wanted to see why your quoting other people looks very weird on your posts. Reply to this one quoting my quote.</p></blockquote></p></blockquote>

Guest hitoallusa

How about this one?

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="hitoallusa" data-cid="74028" data-time="1357960159"><p>

I don't see anything so it's fine let's try one more..</p></blockquote>

Guest hitoallusa

This one too

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="hitoallusa" data-cid="74027" data-time="1357960120"><p>

It looks fine to you now???</p></blockquote>

Guest hitoallusa

I don't see the light switch..

<quote ><p>

There is a little light switch button at the top of the reply box. Can you click it and try to reply?</p></quote>

Guest hitoallusa

Hmm

<quote class="TotallyOz" data-cid="74051" data-time="1357966456"><p>

There is a little light switch button at the top of the reply box. Can you click it and try to reply?</p></quote>

Guest hitoallusa

I don't see that on the iPhone version... I will go back and try the full version.. On a side note I thought that red circle was a heart and I was getting some kind of present.. ^_^ On a close inspection it was not... I need a new pair of glasses though...

• Members

I agree. I don't text or post from my cell phone, mainly because it does not have those capabilities. At least this is not a "brave new world". ^_^

Best regards,

RA1