BiBottomBoy

Unstopable Gonorrhea Is Spreading

Guest hitoallusa

"Sometimes a person exhibit no symptoms.." Do I need to worry? I always feel embarrassed when I ask for tests for STDs..especially when I have to tell that they need to check my anus... :(

Guest hitoallusa

I have to see another doctor then.. My doctor is a cute young doctor.. He is so cute.. I will go to a female doctor instead.. ^_^ There is one nurse practitioner who I will be comfortable with...

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="BiBottomBoy" data-cid="73884" data-time="1357901904"><p>

I wouldn't feel embarassed.<br />

<br />

Even straight dudes are taking stuff up the ass these days.<br />

<br />

Pegging is considered the "cool" sex act for straight hipster dudes.</p></blockquote>

Guest hitoallusa

My friend works there so I can't go there.. I know a nude practitioner who can examine me... ^_^ Thanks for looking out for me, dear..

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="AdamSmith" data-cid="73888" data-time="1357902381"><p>

Hito, go to the STD clinic on New Bern Ave. near Trawick Rd. They have seen it all and don't give a rat's ass.<br />

<br />

Trust me on that. ;)</p></blockquote>

My friend works there so I can't go there.. I know a nude practitioner who can examine me... ^_^ Thanks for looking out for me, dear..

Ah. That would be awkward.

...A nude practitioner! I know that was just your spell checker but I love it. You must refer me to one too! ^_^

Guest hitoallusa

I mean a nurse practitioner ^_^

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="AdamSmith" data-cid="73892" data-time="1357902759"><p>

Ah. That would be awkward.<br />

<br />

...A nude practitioner! I know that was just your spell checker but I love it. You must refer me to one too! ^_^</p></blockquote>