Guest gcursor

to Hitoallusa

Guest gcursor

I think hitoallusa is one of the kindest people that I know on here. Although I don't know him in real life, he seems to be such a warm, caring individual whenever he gives his opinion on here. He never rushes off to judgement and he genuinely seems to care about people and their feelings.

I just wanted to write about him because I think we all take him a bit for granted and he's one of the people that always makes our lives richer by knowing him

gcursor

Guest hitoallusa

Oh my Gcursor you are so sweet... ^_^ I live pretty lonely life and I have zero social skill... I offend people and I hurt people too... But happy to be here where people accept me for who I am and read my foolish posts and kindly reply to them.. I like the fact that we can encourage one another and share our life here without bias and judgment.. Life is like music and we can choose to make beatiful sound with whatever means we have and share what little we have...

• Members
I think hitoallusa is one of the kindest people that I know on here. Although I don't know him in real life, he seems to be such a warm, caring individual whenever he gives his opinion on here. He never rushes off to judgement and he genuinely seems to care about people and their feelings.

I just wanted to write about him because I think we all take him a bit for granted and he's one of the people that always makes our lives richer by knowing him

gcursor

If he wants to make MY like richer, he needs to send me a friggin Check..... or a pair of Loubatins..... Words are just useless words. I cant wear em and I cant spend em ! :poke::poke:

• Members
If he wants to make MY like richer, he needs to send me a friggin Check..... or a pair of Loubatins..... Words are just useless words. I cant wear em and I cant spend em ! :poke::poke:

That may be true, but words often have a power of its own that can be amazing....words and the ideas they convey can heal, motivate people to positive actions, provide comfort, etc etc. Yes, it can even save lives. Words can also have the opposite effect as well, so the power they may have is truly spectacular. In no way do I believe they all have the same impact but let's not discount its potential value. hitousa, from my limited time here, seems to use words in a positive way that some (or even many) truly appreciate. just my two cents worth.

Guest hitoallusa

The wealth of nations by Adam Smith changed the world.. It made people think differently about the economy and helped others come up new ideas.. Thus made it possible to enjoy my shoes today..^_^ Words are powerful and so does human mind... I think we can create our future with our effort and if we can do that then why don't we make it better for people around us? Then it will be much better and spread to others.. My new paradigm for the 21st century..

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Suckrates" data-cid="73821" data-time="1357859739"><p>

<br />

<br />

If he wants to make MY like richer, he needs to send me a friggin Check..... or a pair of Loubatins..... Words are just useless words. I cant wear em and I cant spend em ! :poke::poke:</p></blockquote>