ihpguy

Short Lesson In Portuguese For Visitors

• Members

I have been thinking about nicparks post while visiting the saunas each of the past two nights. 117 on Tuesday and Novo Meio Mundo last night. His question about getting the boys to notice you caught my attention. And my opinions.

Start with two important words here as pertaining to sex. Safado and Tesao. One less so. Tarado.

Someone who is REALLY without shame is a safadao. sa-fa-DOW. When you are really horny, you are com tay-SOW. And someone who is REALLY, REALLY excited is a ta-ra-DOW. The ending pronounced like we would "WOW"

Anyway, this heat down here has been really getting to me. The heat index was up to 117 on Tuesday. But I had to go into the city to take care of a couple things and after, I thought if I felt better, I have the numbers of two guys I can call in the city outside of the saunas. Neither was available so..... with the free suites at 117, I thought I'd have a visit. Still feeling crappy, I just sat in the lounges, both in and out and tried not to look at any guy more than once. I really thought I'd have a cardiac event if I started up with someone two days ago. And nicparks, all the guys were looking at me and seeing if there was any interest. I really had none. Two guys who I have been with came over to me and tried to change my mind. I mentioned the possibility of me having a stroke, here called an AVC, and they took my "no" as a definite answer.

Simple really. Give them the thumbs up, nod your head, smile and lift your drink to them. They will come running. If nothing else, you are buying them a drink while getting to know them a bit. It is a whorehouse after all. They are whores and they are there to earn money. Quite easy. And if they are clients who are not selling it, they will be quite pleased that you thought so much of them that you offered to pay for it with them. And if there is a connection, you would pay for the suite, if it happened to be on a free night, is all.

As I was getting ready to leave, finally feeling much better, I felt very safado, or as my ex-boyfriend still calls me, safadao. Very, very, very shameless. Three different guys cocks I grabbed onto in the hallway leading to the exit as well as the foyer at the top of the stairs. Right out in the open, brightly lit. Tested their girths, levels of flacidity, possibilities of continued growth, and started chatting with "just as research, mind you" toward your post's question. I grabbed their long thick cocks, like an elephant's trunk on one paulista, and had a bit of a talk. I can happily report that not one took offense. I was just checking out the merchandise. Smelling the produce at a fishmonger, as it were.

Last night at Novo Meio Mundo, I had a date with one of my side pieces. He has only been working at the saunas for a week. 33, married, two daughters, but very hot, very sexy, loves to talk really dirty. Interesting. I was feeling very, very safadao with much/muito tesao excitedness. Not my normal manner, but in the interests of research for nicparks, I wanted to see what I could get away with. Taking my finger, licking it and massaging the head with my spit. Check. Having him chewing on my nipples. Check. Beating him off at the banquet and sticking my hand up the love canal. No problems. He even opened his towed and sat on the bench totally naked. Check. Embarrassment.

We had a very nice programa. Until he had the notion that I was into licking his feet. NOT.

Had a secon programa with the older brother who was at my home over New Year's Eve. Also, only in the interest of research, I wanted to see what I could/couldn't do. Normally, not my style. However, last night, I asked him if I could top him. He said sure. Before, he was a confirmed ativo liberal. Anything but taking it from behind. When I was demanding, he said no problem. He did ask for 80 instead of 60, but he does ejaculate as well. Beautiful penis with 22cm hard.

So..being safado(or maybe like me being a safadao) in the saunas is not shamefull, having tesao in the saunas only means that you have got a stiff willy thant needs attention and being a taradao only indicates that when you leave the sauna, your wallet will be a little or a lot lighter.