BiBottomBoy

Steubeville Rape Case

Guest hitoallusa

Well I blame our society for the boy's behavior too. He is so young needs a second chance. Everybody makes mistakes.

Yes, I am following this. The boy giggling on the tape must be one of the stupidest kids in the world. I hope they suffer the consequences of their behavior.

• Members

About a thousand protestors yesterday about the investigation.

Protest over investigation of suspected rape turns spotlight on Steubenville

http://mobile.cleveland.com/advcleve/pm_32033/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=7xj0zUhk

Steubenville creates website to counter rumors about reported rape involving football team members

http://steubenvillefacts.squarespace.com/

Guest zipperzone
Well I blame our society for the boy's behavior too. He is so young needs a second chance. Everybody makes mistakes.

I find your constant excuse making hard to understand. No doubt you would have found a way to excuse Hitler too.

Guest hitoallusa

Well Hilter had his enablers so I guess he was born at a wrong time and place. I sometimes wonder if he had been born born some other time and place, his life might have been different.. That makes history interesting...

I find your constant excuse making hard to understand. No doubt you would have found a way to excuse Hitler too.

The thing is this wasn't just one kid. Two kids have been charged with raping her and the evidence suggests that probably six or seven other kids also raped her. Plus, a girl not only set her up but was the one to put the date rape drugs in her drink. And they are suspected in other rapes in neighboring towns and it looks like there was an adult paying them to take pictures of the rape victims after they raped them, because he liked checking out pictures of raped underage girls.

Goring? Wagner? Nietzsche? Several million Germans of the Nazi persuation (I misremember their names)?
Ze qvesstion vass not directed at you, Mein Kommandant! ;)

In any case, I would say his real enablers were (1) his WWI military experiences, (2) the ensuing national humiliations + economic messes, (3) some things innate (forgive the 'essentialist' fallacy) in the Teutonic soul at large.

Guest NCBored
I can't believe this story isn't getting more press.

There seems to be a lot more revelations to come. What's taking so long?

I've seen several national news pieces on it.