BiBottomBoy

Icelandair Doesn't Fuck Around

I have never seen anything like that in my travels. But, I have been on the plane with some unruly passengers once. This was pre 911 and the flight attendants were very patient with them. But, if this has been in the past few years, I don't think the same outcome would have occurred.

I also have several times in the past few years been on board to have passengers thrown off the plane before it takes off.

Guest hitoallusa

Oh my BBB... Did you get arrested?

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="BiBottomBoy" data-cid="72907" data-time="1357383627"><p>

I got handcuffed to an air marshall once for being drunk on a plane.</p></blockquote>

Guest hitoallusa

Oh my glad that you didn't get arrested.. I have never seen cute male flight attendants.. Pilots maybe but not cute attendants... I once saw a cute federal agent disguised as a flight attendant.. He was not good at keeping his cover since his attitude and customer service just showed that he was not a flight attendant.. I wondered why he had to be there... though..

blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="BiBottomBoy" data-cid="72925" data-time="1357387761"><p>

No. They uncuffed me when we landed. It was an eight hour flight and I was fully sobered up.<br />

<br />

All I'd done was tell the flight attendent he had a nice ass. But I was wasted so I think they were just taking precautions.</p></blockquote>

• Members

I was on a flight pre-911 when 4 guys were removed. The "explanation" was that they did not wish to be 12 hours over water. The most memorable result was they had to find their luggage among the "C" containers and return them. That took a little over an hour.

Yes, drinking is a favorite pastime or problem in the northern climes. Iceland increased their alcohol tax to very high levels over 30 years ago which prompted the delivery pilots to bring vodka or something to our favorite officials who made life easy for us. ^_^

Every passenger airline pilot I know carries a tie wrap in his hat band. That makes it simple, easy and convenient to "secure" an unruly passenger to his seat. I am wondering why such was not used on this flight?

Best regards,

RA1

Guest BudFoxx
There is always at least one undercover federal agent on every flight in America.
Is that really accurate? Aren't there something like 28,000 Commercial flights a day in the United States?

Even with airlines like Southwest which probably does anywhere between six and seven takeoffs and landings a day per plane that seems to be an awful lot of Air marshals that are in the air every day even If they stay with the same plane throughout the day.

Just curious about that fact. It almost sounds as crazy as the TSA if it's true.

Guest hitoallusa

I think the number of Air Marshals

And how many flights are manned are classified but 200 million dollars per arrest is not an effective program.. No wonder the country is broke... BBB please take me to your home planet...<br />

<a href='<a href='<a href='<a href='<a href='<a href='http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Air_Marshal_Service'>http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Air_Marshal_Service</a>'><a href='http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Air_Marshal_Service'>http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Air_Marshal_Service</a></a>'>