BiBottomBoy

Gay Bishops! But They Can't Fuck

• Members

Well, since sex outside marriage is a sin, the Church had no choice but to require poofters to remain celibate. Marriage being prohibited to them, there remains little choice but to follow G-D's words of Mathew 19:12.

Guest hitoallusa

Eunuchs served for kings in some Asian kingdoms because kings want to protect their blood line... So it is not impossible and it did exist in the past. I praise and respect those who can remain celibate to do God's work. Nothing is wrong with that since some people can.. I think a gay guy can do it too..

Guest hitoallusa

To be focused on God's work, I guess. It's devoting oneself to God's work completely. I find it admirable. Some fail but that is part of life and who we are.

Guest hitoallusa

I have no answer to that... I know a guy who never jerked off until he's 28 so I guess it's not impossible. I'm not so sure how some celibate priests do it. Maybe they have wet dreams?? American missionaries brought science and math to Asia and brought new ideas and innovation. That helped change a lot of Asia countries.

What I don't understand is that similar missionaries went to Africa but Africa is still behind. So I am thinking there are more complicated factors involved and it would be a very interesting topic for graduate students to study and write a thesis about. The problem is there isn't much money for this kind of studies.

Sorry I digressed. Anyways, there have been many great people who left their family behind to bring light (new ideas, medicine, science, math , culture and etc..) to a place so dark and abandoned far away from their home.. They devoted their lives in changing the world for the better. Whether we are celibate or not and married or not.. I think it's a good tradition we can carry on..

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="BiBottomBoy" data-cid="73063" data-time="1357470716"><p>

That's a serious comittment to god.<br />

<br />

Can they jerk off?</p></blockquote>