AdamSmith

BiBottom Boy welcome back!

• Members
I hope that people from that site start coming over here.

I for one plan to start coming here more often and get used to the format. I may peek over at the other site from time to time but I doubt I'll be doing much posting there any longer.

Guest hitoallusa

For your info AS, I keep the pair of shoes I wore on our first date on the special shelf in my closet.. Shoes bring good memories and take you to the places you have never been to... ^_^

Guest hitoallusa

Wow I love those.. Look so comfortable and they might go well with my pants... :smile: Where did you get those??

Uh oh. You should know that our hitoallusa is the site's resident shoe fetishist.

You two really should meet. :poke:

Well then Ill just have to knock him off his shoe pedestal.... Just added these RARE Cons to my collection......

$(KGrHqR,!qoFCTYtRTp+BQ2nb9n1iQ~~60_57.J

• Members
For your info AS, I keep the pair of shoes I wore on our first date on the special shelf in my closet.. Shoes bring good memories and take you to the places you have never been to... :smile:

Yes, and my shoes rarely get any wear to them since my feet are usually "over my head"..... :no::no: :no:

• Members
Wow I love those.. Look so comfortable and they might go well with my pants... :smile: Where did you get those??
AND they are faux fur to boot ! Got em on EBAY when I typed in RARE sneakers...... I clawed my way to the win !