TotallyOz

My apologies for the downtime

l am sorry for any downtime the site had recently. We had a problem with a patch that was from Invision. We put it up within 12 hours of notification but that was too late. We were hit with an attack. We did clear out all the maleware from the site and there were no known issues but it takes a while for google to review and agree the site has no issues. They just told me that there are zero issues with the site and I took it back live. I do apologize for it being down for a bit but I didn't want any issues so thought it better to take offline for a bit.

Thank you for your patience.

It takes a while for the web to propagate things over. Google just finished the review and certified things OK. So, it will take other software a while to catch up to them.

However, both Google and our hosting provider had checked and double checked things and there is no issue found with the site or the forums. It is all clear. But, no one can control how long it takes other programers to catch up. I suggest you try a different browser and see if the same thing happens.

• Members

Its perfectly Fine that you took the site down for some R&R. We know the truth is that ALL Divas take some time to get themselves "fixed up", a little Botox, a bit of Restalyn, an anal cleanse.... Why should you be any different ?

I am sure you are looking "Refreshed" and rested now that the site is back.....

Thanks for keeping "yourself" in Prime condition for us ! :queen: :queen:

• Members

Every click of the mouse brings up a warning, and then I had a whole page from Firefox imploring me not to visit the site right now. I ran Spybot twice and then the most popular Malware download on CNET. All came back clear.

I want to be supportive of the site and I also want to protect my computer. Let's hope all is done now, but I would like a little more info on what happened, how it happened, and why we should believe that it won't happen again. The NY Times today has an article on how sites just can't count on their security to protect them as malware people are steps ahead of them, and it can take days for a company to unravel the new malware.

Guest hitoallusa

Malware producers are mostly under survelliance. Let's say their observers are interested in their talent and what their schemes are rather than put them in jail. So you don't have to worry too much about them since they are rats in a cage. As one can't defy law of physics and so can't malware producers.

And me on every click. It is too annoying to keep posting under these circumstances. I hope that they are soon cleared up.

If you clear you cache and reboot, it should not be a problem. I apologize for the inconvenience but each computer will read things differently. I have no issues on 5 different ones.

From Google's Webmaster area:

Status of the latest badware review for this site: A review for this site has finished. The site was found clean. The badware warnings from web search are being removed. Please note that it can take some time for this change to propagate.

Guest lurkerspeaks

when I try to use Google chrome, i get the error message and cannot enter the site. When I use IE, I get an error message, but it says my AVG anti virus has eliminated the problem, but the popup appears at ever click on the site..

• Members

I am so happy to have this drama behind us. When the warning was active I couldn't login to either the site or admin. I was read-only and that damned warning popped up on every page transfer... and it took two responses not one to gain access to the actual site page. I'm sorry all you guys were subjected to it too. It was only logical to take us down until this got resolved.

Fortunately, the Google watchers absolved us of any intentional malware activity finding that we were the subject of an outside attack. It wasn't even us specifically attacked but an attack on Invision software.

I'm glad that this is behind us. For those who demand to know how we will guarantee our virginity going forward, well... you use the industry recommended prophylaxis tools. We use them, our host uses them and hopefully our software suppliers use them. However, there are no perfect guarantees in life. As long as there is ingenuity and innovation suborned by the human animal someone will be testing the boundaries and looking for new avenues to go where no man has gone. If you demand absolute assurance then you will need to follow the trail emblazoned by the 'Boy in the Bubble'. You will have a very safe life in a very isolated sterile environment. Step one: disconnect from the internet.

Guest lurkerspeaks

this morning I am in the site with Chrome... my fingers are crossed that it stays clean..guess that industrial dosage of Cipro helped the boytoy.

Guest hitoallusa

Have you cleared your cookies?

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Lucky" data-cid="72719" data-time="1357242619"><p>

I am still getting the warning every time I sign on. I have repeatedly cleared the cache. I also get it when I read my private messages.</p></blockquote>