Suckrates

One-Upmanship in 2013

• Members

If you need a lesson in one-upmanship, Kim Kardashian is your go-to gurl. Our favorite Fat-ass "attention whore" Diva has found a way to divert the attention of the royal pregnancy of Princess Kate and Prince William onto Herself by getting her own self sperminated by Kanye West.

Now thats the way you do it Kimmy..... Liken yourself to Royalty and produce a child to compete with the Brits. Dont ever leave yourself out of the spotlight even if it means an out-of-wedlock child. Good going. Now, Noone will even remember your failed 72 day marriage or your Hi-jacking of the E-network with all your D-list reality shows.....

I am in awe of the brilliance of the mind here. Not one to EVER stop thinking of a way to stay front and

foremost in the hearts and minds of the worlds peoples....

What we DO now for sure, this kid will be the ULTIMATE attention whore....how could it not with 2 silly, vapid, desperate parents ? I need a slice of cheescake for this one. :no: :no: :no: :no:

I do my best to try to avoid this kind of crap, but fail because it's just all over the media.

I guess I like to believe that at one point our media weren't complete whores, but I suspect that they've always been whores.

I try to get my news from BBC where I can at least ignore some of the stupid shit our media can't stop talking about....

• Members

If we can also get rid of her sister on X Factor. She was an unnecessary mess on that show too.

You mean that oversized, overstuffed Leather lounge-chair? She was only there to remind us how HOT Mario Lopez is, and the fact that her mom probably fucked or blew some producers to get her the job !