Guest hitoallusa

Lost in San Francisco

Guest hitoallusa

A southern lady lost in SF... Heading out to find a restaurant but will get lost again... Good thing was a guy risked his own car to let me know that my car headlights are not on... Anyways I hope I can make it to my hotel in one piece.. I don't like big cities so I usually ask my co-workers to go but this time I had no choice... :( Next year I'm coming with my hubby! Another 2012 resolution that didn't get ffilled this year... Ugh...

Guest hitoallusa

Made it alive out of SF.. Went to Vista Point and loved the view.. I didn't like the traffic around the Gold Gate Bridge but I was able to get some pictures while in traffic.. A lot of public bathrooms in SF were dirty though... It was fun to see gay guys holding hands on the streets... Ventured out to a local gay bar and only a couple was there.. They were cute but not interested in me as usual so I left very shortly..:( That's why I don't like going out.. ^_^

Guest hitoallusa

Well I love chick flicks...^_^ I got teased a lot when I was a kid for being girly.. My friends panicked if I accidentally touched their baseball cards thinking I won't know how to appreciate them.. ^_^ In that sense yes I'm close to a chick..

Guest justme1369
Well I love chick flicks... :smile: I got teased a lot when I was a kid for being girly.. My friends panicked if I accidentally touched their baseball cards thinking I won't know how to appreciate them.. :smile: In that sense yes I'm close to a chick..

Ahh i c ...i think.

Guest gcursor

nice hitoall ^_^ i know how it is going to new cities all alone and I don't particularly like doing it myself either but i'm happy you ventured out anyway and made the best of it ^_^

also i typically get lost in new cities as well. i cant tell you the number of times that I drove to chicago and always had the hardest time trying to find the "exit" out of the city. the last time I went wasn't so bad though because I brought Mildred (my GPS unit) with me and she did a very good job

gcursor

Guest hitoallusa

Mildred is so cute... I use my google map app on my iPhone. It has now voice guidance.. My car had a USB port so I connected my iPhone to it. ^_^