Lucky

Blackhole Exploit Kit

Guest gcursor

this doesn't happen to me because I'm using an iPad ^_^

however my cisco router with built-in firewall would warn me if I was hitting a potentially unsafe site and it hasn't said anything about this one as of yet.

Guest gcursor

p.s. according to what Oz said in another thread, he had stated the following regarding this situation

"Posted Yesterday, 11:49 PM

There has been an issue with Invision Board (the forum software) that required an updated patch for security purposes. We did install that patch immediately and are working to remove all infected files from the server. The site itself is not infected but there are other sites on the same server that have older versions of the board software that are being cleaned up. We did run a scan for the server and cleaned files. However, to get the warning removed takes time.

"

• Members

All 3 browses I have tried say this site hosts malware. You have to override the warnings to get here. When I looked at the explanation, they make it clear that the site itself is not giving malware, but hosting it, and they also say that none has been seen since 12-30. So, I don't know how long the big red boxes- and entire pages- that pop up will continue.

What i don't understand is why pop-ups keep coming from my anti-virus saying "Threat was blocked." How so if no threats are coming anymore?