Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Warm Bodies - most anticipated movie of 2013

Featured Replies

I remain fascinated by Warm Bodies, the zombie pic with Nicholas Hoult, who wants nothing more than to not be a zombie. I don't see any way that this movie can actually be a box office hit, but it's something I really want to see, as the warped humor really resonates with me. These are the first four minutes of the movie so you can see why I it's not your typical zombie movie.

Here is the official trailer:

  • 2 weeks later...

I still remain fascinated by Warm Bodies, the zombie love story starring Nicholas Hoult. But what I had never paid attention to was that Dave Franco was also in the movie as an overserious leader of a band of survivors, and I'll watch pretty much anything that has Dave Franco.

I love it.. I was a bit too scared to watch the trailer but it's about love curing the infected!!! I love it...^_^

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.