TotallyOz

Hero Massage in Bangkok is the Uncontested Best Massage House for Men in Bangkok

I am a big fan of Hero and always get treated well there by the guys.

Regular rooms are 600 baht. The VIP rooms are 1100 baht and are a lot larger and have things that some guys like like extra towels, Listerine, etc.

I have had a few ask me what the VIP rooms look like so I thought I'd share with you with a little video. Sorry, I didn't notice my Thai masseur was answering all the questions as I was talking till I got home. I thought it was cute that he was having this conversation with me.

As always, my weekend trips to Hero always provide me with a good time and good experience.

• Members

Hero is one of my favorite hangouts in Bangkok. The massage place is clean and there are always about 50 or more muscle boys there for the asking. Today, I was tired and I needed a good massage and my 2 regular boys were not there. So, I asked the mamasan to call them and he did and they would be there in an hour or so. So, I went ahead and booked a VIP room for 2 hours. I had 2 boys that the mamasan said could do "everything." That does not mean they are gay, it simply means they can accommodate you with what you want.

One's name was Ice and he was adorable with a cute sexy ass and a nice think cock. I have been with him in the past and he is often hit or miss but he is always good with me as he knows I tip well. He is great at some things and OK with others. My VIP room had a big table for a scrub and it was well done. He scrubbed each and every part of my body and he made sure my ass was clean for some reason even thought he has never seen the inside of it. However, his fingers come close each time. :smile:

Ice is 31 years old.

The other guy was new for me and I thought sexy and was told a good massage so I tried him. He was good and strong but he must have had some attraction to my fat ass as his cock, hands or body was constantly trying to probe it. :smile: I didn't mind but I have never had a massage from head to toe where my ass was played with 99 percent of the time. He kept a nice hard cock and even when he was massaging my legs, he had a way to aim that hard cock in my direction. LOL

His name was Boy and he is 24 years old.

The VIP room is 1500 baht for 2 hours and is very very comfortable with a full queen bed, shower and couch.

The minimum tips are 1000 baht. I normally give a bit more and thus when I return am always well remembered.

Attached are photos of my guys today. I took them so Firecat will leave me along and stop telling me over and over "pictures please." :smile:

I love Hero and I love the boys there. Today I had 4 boys and spent less than 100 USD at the massage place but that does not include tips for the boys. That was the VIP room for 4 hours and some drinks.

Hero is amazing!

Both guys are hot, esp. the first one for me! Damn! I'd liked to have done more than massage, if possible!

• Members

I am a big fan of Hero and always get treated well there by the guys.

Regular rooms are 600 baht. The VIP rooms are 1100 baht and are a lot larger and have things that some guys like like extra towels, Listerine, etc.

I have had a few ask me what the VIP rooms look like so I thought I'd share with you with a little video. Sorry, I didn't notice my Thai masseur was answering all the questions as I was talking till I got home. I thought it was cute that he was having this conversation with me.

As always, my weekend trips to Hero always provide me with a good time and good experience.

The room and amenities are quite nice. Low lights and candles and music would enhance the entire experience if they were lacking.