Guest lurkerspeaks

Is it the holiday time or......

Guest lurkerspeaks

.. or am I losing my touch? It seems for the last week or so, my posts have gotten little to no responses. Is it just because of the holiday time and many of our "regular posters" are busy with other obligations, or have my posts become mundane and boring, not warranting responses?

No matter what, I do wish happy holidays to everyone, and I hope to see and hear more from you guys over the next few weeks.

• Members

Lurker, I envied that you had the opportunity to see the tsunami movie. I want to see that, but movies come to Palm Springs after than they do many places. It's not a shortage of screens as we have many. I guess LA hogs all the prints.

I also want to see Les Miz, even though it is too long for my bladder. Zero Dark Thirty is on the list, as is Amour. I don't know about the Paul Rudd one about being 40. Will wait till guys here review it. What about the Matt Damon movie anyone?

• Members

Lurker, while I am sure the shortage of response is nothing "personal", lets live by the Old Adage that sometimes "Silence is Golden"...

As i hear, in some places you are "exiled" for speaking whats on your mind, lets all count our blessings that we are all still here to ring in the New Year ! :bye: :bye:

• Members

Lurker, I envied that you had the opportunity to see the tsunami movie. I want to see that, but movies come to Palm Springs after than they do many places. It's not a shortage of screens as we have many. I guess LA hogs all the prints.

I also want to see Les Miz, even though it is too long for my bladder. Zero Dark Thirty is on the list, as is Amour. I don't know about the Paul Rudd one about being 40. Will wait till guys here review it. What about the Matt Damon movie anyone?

Zero Dark Thirty was excellent. Django today.