Guest EXPAT

Rick Warren on the same-sex marriage debate

Rick Warren on the same-sex marriage debate

Saddleback Church Pastor Rick Warren, author of "The Purpose Driven Life," talks to Rock Center Special Correspondent Chelsea Clinton about his views regarding love, compassion, acceptance and same-sex marriage. She tries to pull out his views but he never really makes sense. This is why I stopped going to his church as well as I found out that I had to repent my gayness and get baptized again otherwise I wasn't allowed to be a member.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/50265085#50265085

Guest hitoallusa

Apostle Paul was not against gay in my opinion... He was against people becoming slaves to one's desire and forgetting God's purpose and plan in his life. He went as far as recommending people to remain single if one can. It's just fundamentalists who over interpret things and take things out of proportion.

People needed to explain to themselves where they came from, why do they suffer, kill and hurt each other, what happens to them when they die, and what are their purpose in life... For me Christianity provides me with answers to the above questions and I believed them because my personal experience with Christianity... I believe love, generosity, compassion and forgiveness are the very nature of our creator... ^_^