Lucky

PLOT TO KILL BIEBER FOILED!

• Members

The NY Post is reporting that Justin Bieber, beloved young pop star, was the target of murderers:

Two would-be killers wanted to castrate and strangle teen sensation Justin Bieber, in a sinister plot that was supposed to go down in New York, officials said today.

Mark Staake, 41, and his nephew Tanner Ruane, 23, were arrested yesterday in Vermont.

The plot’s mastermind was allegedly 45-year-old Dana Martin, who is doing life for raping and killing a 15-year-old Vermont girl in October, 2000.

Martin met Staake behind bars in New Mexico -- and when Staake got out of prison, he recruited Ruane for the bloody scheme.

Staake and Ruane were picked up in Vermont at a Canadian border crossing. They were lost and looking for directions when cops ran Staake's information and found a warrant out for his arrest.

KIISFMJingleBall175441--300x300.jpg

Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP

Justin Bieber performs.

Martin had specific plans for the slaying, and demanded that Bieber be strangled with a paisley tie, his calling card, authorities told KRQE-TV in Albuquerque.

Martin is obsessed with Bieber and even has a tattoo of the teen superstar on his leg, the TV station said.

Read More: http://www.nypost.co...fMSlWhaANTIUagN

A weapon similar to this was to have been used to slice the Bieber balls:

Pruning-Shear-SE-B115-.jpg

• Members

Oh, c'mon. It's not the end of the world! Just don't let him see this, from viceland.com:

A to Z of Sexual History O: Orchiectomy - Removing the testicles

picture-23.png

Since there have been bollocks, there have been people brutalising them. As soon as someone worked out that those two horrible little bastards harboured the future of the species, someone else has thought it was a good idea to hack them off. There is just too much castration throughout history to possibly cover so here’s a selection of the best. Read more »

Guest hitoallusa

Oh my Bieber!!! I need to be with him 24/7 to protect him.. Does our EXPAT know his number?

MsGuy really I am coming over right now... You can calm me down and be with me all day... :)I hope you are ready?