Guest EXPAT

HUMOR: President Clinton responds to Ann Coulter's allegations

Guest hitoallusa

I seriously doubt that she is a Christian.. Maybe she is one of many false teachers the Bible warned about... She lacks compassion of Jesus and doesn't seem to understand the meaning of love or forgiveness... I can understand what Bart Erhman, a non Christian and New Testament Scholar, is talking about suffering.. Those who are honest and caring seem to suffer while people like Ann seem to prosper... But personal observations of these "prosperous" people I feel great unhappiness in them, lonely, sad and wounded... They suffer too.. But in the end they somehow do what God intended and replaced if they don't do right things.. They even suffer from plenty of things that they have to wear for an evening out and get depressed by what others have so they have to do more bad deeds to fulfil their thirst.. It's such a philosophical question to ask what is suffering... Anyways, I deeply pity her...

She is a joke. She only says things to get PR. She does not believe what she says. It works for her as many listen to her and write about her and buy her shitty books. IMHO, she needs a fuck more than just about any woman I have seen in the USA. You know what they say, "once you have been fucked in the ass, you never look at the world in quite the same way." (Oz)

Guest hitoallusa

Oh my I like your statement but can you put it in more eloquent and subtle way.. I don't think it can be quoted in textbooks... ^_^

You know what they say, "once you have been fucked in the ass, you never look at the world in quite the same way." (Oz)