Guest hitoallusa

Kate is pregnant

• Members

Exactly, Expat.

Royals are notoriously good at making babies. Half of England can trace their ancestry back to one royal bastard or another. Hell the whole damn dynasty tracks back to William the Bastard.

Guest hitoallusa

Oh my I have to write to Prince Harry about smoking.. It makes him age fast.. I think having it FedEx is much better since I don't want anyone to intercept my mail and I can call the person who I signed for it...^_^

• Members

My feelings were best summed up over at BiE.

The tragic aftermath of that idiot Morning Zoo radio prank from Australia rather obliterates any other discussion of the events in question, but, Lord above, am I going to be everlastingly sick of Kate Middleton’s pregnancy very soon. Really, a full nine months of pretending we care about the cosseted denizens of a superannuated institution that we threw out of this country almost 250 years ago? Endless reports, even on the local news, from professional “royal watchers” in the media? (If anyone ever sees me described that way in any public medium, you have my permission to shoot me on the air.) I have more respect for the guys who report from the red carpets on award shows than I do for the “royal watchers.” Hell, I have more respect for people who castrate bulls for a living.”

Charlie Pierce