Guest hitoallusa

Washer dryer combo LG Tromm

Guest hitoallusa

I rarely use dryer and prefer drying clothes on the enclosed balcony.. I steam clean as much as possible so I use that function of Reomm a lot..^_^ I was surprised that when I finally decided to use the dryer function of Tromm it didn't have a vent.. I'm not sure whether its safe to dry clothes in a washer/dryer combo without a vent?

Guest hitoallusa

Thanks AS.. I think I understand how it works but worried about causing fire or something.. I will let you know how my first try in drying using Tromm works out.. I can cook, wash and dry clothes, and clean house.. I just have to work more with kids.. They are so cute but they drain your energy.. Sometimes they remind me how my parents had to work so hard and put a lot of effort to raise me... They are awesome and I am grateful for them...^_^

• Members

I recently got rid of most of my cable offerings, and have now become an avid follower of The Washing Channel.

:rolleyes: As this just happens to be Dirty Laundry Week, you might want to tune in for some of the upcoming specials:

• Ten Things You Should Know About Surfactants
  • Procter & Gamble's Dirty Little Secrets
  • Removing Grease Stains From Your Delicates
  • What's In Your Child's Closet?
  • Piss Stains And The Men Who Make Them
  • Lint Filters: Your Dryer's Best Friend
  • Should You Really Put All That In There?
  • Getting To The Bottom Of Hampers
  • Skid Marks: They're No Laughing Matter!
  • A New Spin On Washday Blues

FAFS4073NR_FASE7073NR-1.jpg

The Washing Channel ®

- when you've seen it all!

Guest hitoallusa

Skid marks are embarrassing . :( I always wear white undies that I can bleach and steam clean so skid marks are easily spotted on my undies if I'm not careful.. I always wonder how people did laundry a long time ago especially in the winter.. My fingers get numb just using cold water in the winter..Personal hygiene has gotten so much better than what was in the past..