Guest EXPAT

Model Found Guilty Of Murdering His Wealthy Boyfriend

In January 2011 New York City's tabloids published daily grisly updates in the case of Portuguese model Renato Seabra, who stabbed to death and then castrated his wealthy and renowned fashion photographer boyfriend with a wine corkscrew in a midtown hotel. Seabra told the NYPD at the time that he had murdered Carlos Castro in order to free him of his "homosexual demons" and that he himself was "not gay anymore." On Friday the jury rejected Seabra's defense of Jeebus-crazed insanity and found him guilty of second-degree murder.

Duncan Osborne reports at Gay City News:

“This was a brutal and sadistic crime, where Renato Seabra bludgeoned, choked, and mutilated his victim before murdering him,” District Attorney Cyrus R. Vance, Jr., said in a November 30 statement. “But the jury’s verdict now, finally, holds Seabra accountable. It is particularly tragic that Carlos Castro was not only betrayed by his spurned lover, but met a very painful and violent end far from his home.” Jurors were charged by Daniel P. FitzGerald, the judge in the case, on November 29, and they deliberated for roughly 90 minutes that day. They returned a verdict by roughly 3:45 pm the next day. The speed with which they reached a decision suggests they never seriously considered the defense claim that Seabra, 23, was insane at the time of the murder and therefore not legally responsible.

The defense had argued that Seabra believed he was acting as a "conduit for God." Seabra first came to national fame in Portugal after appearing on a male modeling reality show. The sentencing portion of his trial has not yet taken place.

post-105999-0-21913800-1354492884_thumb.

Guest hitoallusa

That's so sad..I will never want to have a cute young guy as a bf.. It never seems to work and it ends tragically on both sides... I will satisfy with someone nice, kind and gentle with a good heart..^_^

• Members

That's so sad..I will never want to have a cute young guy as a bf.. It never seems to work and it ends tragically on both sides... I will satisfy with someone nice, kind and gentle with a good heart.. :smile:

I completely agree with "someone nice, kind and gentle with a good heart." Why does that preclude him being young and cute as well? ^_^

Guest hitoallusa

Young cute guys like other young cute guys.. I think that holds true for both the straight and gay.. I am reading history books these days, boy, those kings amd the rich had very strong appetite for sex..

I always wonder whether Snow White, Cinderella, Rapunzel, Sleeping Beauty and etc.. Really lived happily ever after..

Those handsome princes might have had concubines and mistresses much younger and even prettier than those princsses further into their marriage.. :(

A person I know divorced many times... One husband left her for a you ger woman and it was the second time he did that.. ):

Anyways whether you don't believe in the Bible or not... I think the story of Adam and Eve shows the constant struggle of relationships...That of men and women, Men and God, Women and God, God and his subordinate satan, husband and wife, parents and children, and Cain and Abel.. The struggle to be happy and content... But in the end people find solutions that work within their limit and when other resources become available people gradually accept change and move onto the next new form of society.. In my mind I'm already there..^_^ since I can imagine it in my mind... In that sense mind is a powerful thing.. We can travel to the past, live the present and go to the future that doesn't not currently exist.. ^_^

I completely agree with "someone nice, kind and gentle with a good heart." Why does that preclude him being young and cute as well? ^_^

Guest hitoallusa

But I can always dream of meeting my Prince Charming... Lol... For me a Prince Charming doesn't have to young or pretty.. Someone with a warm heart and who cares about me... Where art thou my Romeo.. My bridal classes are almost finished just need to find a faithful husband to be.. ^_^ Watch out all the brides to be here I come..

Guest hitoallusa

Oh my dear Adam Smith you don't have to enjoy everything before you die.. There must be something better in after life too.. Let's hope for the best..

well, you know. I just dont think that many people will fit into my coffin. so like our friend on the other site, I suspect I had better doitb4igo.

Oh my dear Adam Smith you don't have to enjoy everything before you die.. There must be something better in after life too.. Let's hope for the best..

You know my ideas differ from yours on that. I think that we crumble into dust a la Christopher Lee at the end of 'Horror of Dracula.'

Only difference is, that was by his own carelessness. If I had eternal life, I would safeguard it with a little more caution.

622556_335217679904284_1214889380_o.jpg

Guest hitoallusa

Life is amazing isn't it? So mysterious, complicated but also so simple.... ^_^

You know my ideas differ from yours on that. I think that we crumble into dust a la Christopher Lee at the end of 'Horror of Dracula.'

Only difference is, that was by his own carelessness. If I had eternal life, I would safeguard it with a little more caution.

622556_335217679904284_1214889380_o.jpg