Guest hitoallusa

Anti gay mayor apologizes

Guest hitoallusa

Well here is a clip of a mayor who got into trouble by making an anti gay remark. She apologies but states that marriage is between one man and one woman... I am not sure where she finds bases for that argument other than in fairy tales and movies.. I think it's romantic to have one true love we see in Twilight.. A lot of woman lose sleep over that story of true love including myself but our reality is different... I sometimes wonder why I strongly want a mongamous marriage.. I guess I want someone who I can trust and spend my life with.. I guess it's more of an emotional thing rather than a rational thing for me.. Anyways, I want to be Bella too and don't mind losing my shape by having babies.. Lol.. Maybe I have to find a vampire husband ^_^ Not sure I would love living with a person for eternity though..

Anyways, I hope I wonder what made the mayor think she does... There must be an explanation for it... The origin of bias and prejudice..... I want to know..

• Members
Anyways, I want to be Bella too and don't mind losing my shape by having babies.. Lol.. Maybe I have to find a vampire husband :smile: Not sure I would love living with a person for eternity though..

staked2.jpg

If I've asked her once, I've asked her

thirty million times to put the

damned cap back on the toothpaste!