Guest FourAces

Not Goodbye More A ...

Guest FourAces

Hey guys as you know I've been pretty candid about my money situation since losing it all gambling .... as I mentioned in a few other posts my finances are not so good. I'm working on selling my blog and trying to secure a better paying job. Till then I'll soon be losing my cable and Internet services.

A close friend will update the blog till I can find a buyer and my email I can access from my phone along with very limited Internet access. Therefore, I won't be online very often if at all.

So I just wanna wish all a Happy holiday season and hopefully I'll be back sooner than I anticipate. Till then much peace and happiness to you all :thumbsup:

• Members

Hate to see you go, however briefly. You're a warm presence here.

I went through a financial trough many years ago, when Thanksgiving dinner was a turkey and stuffing sandwich from Togo's with cranberry sauce on top no less. Things started improving the following year and kept going till the money literally started rolling in. (And out again too, but that's another post.)

Trust your fortunes will improve likewise and just as fast.

Guest hitoallusa

Four Aces I wish for your fast return and pray that job situation works out. Everybody goes through a difficult time from time to time and I believe you will recover fast. Please take a good care of yourself. ^_^ You will be greatly missed..

Guest quietman

Do well, sir. I think many of us have been through at least a short term financial abyss. It is good that you are facing it with a positive outlook. It does make a difference.

Guest lurkerspeaks

hey Four Aces, just a thought for you...most public libraries have computers with internet access, but there is a good chance that they have blockers in place for adult sites.. But if you have a few extra dollars to spare, you can always go to a Fed Ex/Kinkos type place where they have computers with internet access. Or better yet, if you live near an apple store or a microsoft store, they have computers setup with internet access that you can use for a short period of time. So, while it might not be an everyday, anytime you want thing, you can still stop by and say hi to us when you are able. We will miss your contributions...

• Members

... libraries are not allowed to censor the internet. Kinko's does though. At least that has been my experience.

Definitely censored around here. I think the level of censorship depends on your local librarian and his/her oversight board.

Guest hitoallusa

Censored in North Carolina and other people can see your monitor.. Nosy ladies might report you to a librarian. In Asia you get arrested for public indecency or something like that...

Definitely censored around here. I think the level of censorship depends on your local librarian and his/her oversight board.

Guest FourAces

Hey all .... I want to thank each of you above so very much for the nice words of encouragement. I was a bit surprised by the caring, heartfelt sentiments from you guys. All of my love to you.

A quick update ... obviously I have Internet access back :smile: Its a bit limited but going forward I once again can put you all to sleep with my magical sleep inducing posts.

On the financial front sad to report not very much has changed. Though there now is a bit more of a plan in place and a tiny bit of light flickering at the end of the tunnel.

Just a quick look around Boy Toy lets me know I have much to catch up on .. but probably won't be able to do so with everything that has taken place since my hiatus.

Now most importantly I hope that all of you are doing well, staying healthy and enjoying your new year.

Peace & <3

F/A

Guest FourAces
Welcome back!!

You probably saw that you were asked about & worried about in another thread just a few hours ago. Our thoughts are with you.

Really? I did not see that. What a odd cosmic occurrence.