Lucky

Keyboard Assistance Asked

• Members

Recently I bought a new Logitech wireless keyboard from Costco. It came with a wireless mouse. Everything worked well, so I tossed the packaging. I cannot find the receipt.

But, yesterday the keyboard developed a glitch. The main thing I noticed was the failure of the delete key to delete. I am well within the return period, but have tossed all the packaging. Any advice on how to get this working without having to return it?

Guest hitoallusa

If that doesn't work please let me know your operating system for your PC or Mac.. You might have to install something or update your software... It seems odd that it worked but now it doesn't.. I hope you can find your receipt too..

• Members

You might try changing the channel/re-syncing the the keyboard and receiver (should be a button on each, but you'll probably have to do this after taking out the batteries anyway...), but it sounds like it's got problems...

So just take all that you have back to Costco in a grocery bag, they'll look up the receipt off your membership and happily take it back!

I fucking LOVE Costco!

• Members

Yep, that's the thig about Costco, they introduce you to a great food, you buy it for months--though you have to hunt it down a couple times because they keep moving it--then one day, poof, they no longer carry it. Or you go there for something specific like a keyboard and may not find any at all.

Sometimes different Costcos have different things. But Best Buy or Fry's will have a real selection for you. Just keep the box and tape the receipt to it for a while--they certainly won't be as forgiving!