TotallyOz

Alabama lucks up and has a shot at a National Championship!

I love college football! I love Southern Teams and last week I thought all hopes were gone for a team from the south being the national champions. Then, on Saturday, all hell broke loose and 2 of the top teams lost and Alabama is now back in the picture.

What many were saying earlier this year is that Alabama was unbeatable. Well, they got beat but they are not back and I hope they hold out for the end.

Who do you want to see in the final championship game?

• Members

Hmmm...

Bama puts the whup on the ladies of Notre Dame, thereby proving the obvious: undefeated nationally does not equal one loss in the SEC guantlet.

SEC shares out Bama's 1/2 the Championship big bucks and gloats over how good life is: Notre Dame pockets it's 1/2 and gloats over not having to share; everybody else grumbles from the shadows that the system needs to be fixed.

Nick Sabin grabs his enormous bonus & extends his contract to 2047 recieving the right, inter alia, to name 3 members to the Uni's board of directors; the world waits impatiently for a meltdown at Tuscaloosa of 7.9 on the JoePa scale.

Guest hitoallusa

I don't understand a single thing you have written but I find it hot that you are into sports..^_^ so sexy..

Hmmm...

Bama puts the whup on the ladies of Notre Dame, thereby proving the obvious: undefeated nationally does not equal one loss in the SEC guantlet.

SEC shares out Bama's 1/2 the Championship big bucks and gloats over how good life is: Notre Dame pockets it's 1/2 and gloats over not having to share; everybody else grumbles from the shadows that the system needs to be fixed.

Nick Sabin grabs his enormous bonus & extends his contract to 2047 recieving the right, inter alia, to name 3 members to the Uni's board of directors; the world waits impatiently for a meltdown at Tuscaloosa of 7.9 on the JoePa scale.

Thank you!

Ditto!

General Leslie Groves, the army officer in charge of the bomb project, wanted Oppenheimer to be the scientific director of the program, despite what he would call the "snag" of Oppenheimer's political past. After the war, [Groves] explained why:

"He's a genius. A real genius... Why, Oppenheimer knows about everything. He can talk to you about anything you bring up. Well, not exactly. I guess there are a few things he doesn't know about. He doesn't know anything about sports."

http://www.pbs.org/w...andeAMEX65.html

Guest hitoallusa

Adam Smith you look like a college quarterback type... I think you will put that Brazillian super model's quarterback hubby, Brady to shame... I'm surprised that you didn't understand what MsGuy wrote...

Ditto!

General Leslie Groves, the army officer in charge of the bomb project, wanted Oppenheimer to be the scientific director of the program, despite what he would call the "snag" of Oppenheimer's political past. After the war, [Groves] explained why:

"He's a genius. A real genius... Why, Oppenheimer knows about everything. He can talk to you about anything you bring up. Well, not exactly. I guess there are a few things he doesn't know about. He doesn't know anything about sports."

http://www.pbs.org/w...andeAMEX65.html

Adam Smith you look like a college quarterback type...

ROFL You are too sweet. I thought I was the one who was drunk those evenings together!

I'm surprised that you didn't understand what MsGuy wrote...

Well, what it was, was football.

That should explain it. ;)

Now, had it been basketball, the one real sport here in NC as anyone knows... (My mama, an N.C. State fan, on that account expressly forbade my even giving thought to applying to UNC. It was as if I had considered converting to Catholicism.)

• Members

Thank you! I picked up a little steam when he got to the part about some guy grabbing his enormous bonus, and then the lights went out again. :rolleyes:

Damn it, I knew that "JoePa" was going a step too far, but did I pay myself the least bit of attention?

Nick Saban = Alabama Head-Coach-For-Life (in wating)

JoePa = Joseph Paterno, late Head-Coach-For-Life of Penn State football team.

Scandals/boys/showers/cover-ups/criminal trials??? Come on, guys, quit yanking my chain, that's got to ring a bell !!!

CmonManIronBowlTshirt.jpg