Guest hitoallusa

First love

Guest hitoallusa

For me everyone is first love.. First kiss, first hug, first dinner date, first holding hands, first cuddling, first love trip... So many guys but never worked out... Wonder what happened to them... ^_^...

Still waiting.

Sometimes wonder if I'm broken...

I had many first loves when I was growing up and before I came out. My first gay love after I was out was this adorable Brazilian guy and we were together for 5 years. I learned a great deal about life, love, sex and misery from him. It was an up and down relationship with him that I should have known after a few months it was not meant to last. He was in a bad situation and I tried my best to help him. I guess I didn't realize how deep I was getting. But, when it was good, it was magical. When it was bad, it was knock down drag out fighting. I look back and would never do this again but what I thought was my "true love" was not what I had hoped but he did teach me a great deal and I will forever be thankful for him.

Guest hitoallusa

I guess weld arm from our first love.. ^_^

I had many first loves when I was growing up and before I came out. My first gay love after I was out was this adorable Brazilian guy and we were together for 5 years. I learned a great deal about life, love, sex and misery from him. It was an up and down relationship with him that I should have known after a few months it was not meant to last. He was in a bad situation and I tried my best to help him. I guess I didn't realize how deep I was getting. But, when it was good, it was magical. When it was bad, it was knock down drag out fighting. I look back and would never do this again but what I thought was my "true love" was not what I had hoped but he did teach me a great deal and I will forever be thankful for him.

Guest hitoallusa

Oh my literally? I love food too but never thought it could be my first love... When I was a kid, I used to love finger food you could find on street corners but after life threatening case of hepatitis A and then hepatitis B I try to stay away from them... I think that's where I got them...

My first love was a rack of Baby Back Ribs.... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: