Guest FourAces

You Won The Lotto - Fuck The Family Global Warming Kids Friends Peta ....

Guest FourAces

I know we have had these kind of threads in the past but I don't care how you will give back .... I am curious what is the ONE thing you will do for YOU just you?

Guest lurkerspeaks

I have thought about this for a long time. I would be traveling the world. It would be like Jude Law in "The Talented Mr. Ripley". I would go to my first destination with no timeline in place for leaving. Rent an apartment/villa/etc and enjoy life. Then when the day arrived that I woke up and was bored, I would move on to the next place.

• Members

Funny, last week I was talking with friends about this very subject. The one luxury I'd love to have would be a health-conscious chef: someone who spends all day finding the freshest, most nourishing ingredients possible, and turning them into meals that delight the eye and the palate and leave me feeling well nourished. That would be an incredible indulgence! th_1137_licking_lips.gif

• Members

Funny, last week I was talking with friends about this very subject. The one luxury I'd love to have would be a health-conscious chef: someone who spends all day finding the freshest, most nourishing ingredients possible, and turning them into meals that delight the eye and the palate and leave me feeling well nourished. That would be an incredible indulgence! th_1137_licking_lips.gif

Were these the same friends you talked to about nudity in public? Would the above indulgence then be conducted naked?

Guest hitoallusa

In Heaven? Making money is fun and in the process you get to help many people to have jobs and feed their loved ones.. It's much better going to tropics and complain to hotel managers about bug infestations in the hotel room. ^_^

And WHEN will you start to ENJOY yourself with it ?

Guest hitoallusa

If I win that much money I want to invest in Africa's infrastructure so that it can be developed. Most of all I want to focus on environmentally friendly way and spread the wealth among developing countries so that they can invest in other development projects and in turn it will also help developed countries since they will be able sell their technology and advanced products. ^_^

Winning numbers for the nearly $580 million Powerball jackpot are 5-23-16-22-29. The Powerball is 6. Anyone on here win the big one?

• Members

Winning numbers for the nearly $580 million Powerball jackpot are 5-23-16-22-29. The Powerball is 6. Anyone on here win the big one?

I am hoping to win a big one this weeekend, but it will cost ME $16 admission charge to get it ! :ike: :ike: