TotallyOz

November and December are DeLurker Months at Boytoy.com!

• Members

it occurs to me that maybe the lurkers, while liking photos of naked men as much as the next lurker, might feel that boytoy.com is all about hot pix. We sure have enough of them,

But we have little in the way of substantive conversation or dialogue. Anyone want to talk about that?

• Members

But in re-reading the rules I wonder if I've discovered an ambiguity:

Does this mean I have to come back and do a reprise in December, or can I just skulk off now and wait for my new Gold Member prize to kick in? :unsure:

I note that OZ has declined to clarify the ambiguity lookin discovered in the contest rules, so just to be on the safe side, lookin, I suggest we both endeavor to endure and post sufficient entries to cover all the bases.

Damn, looks like I have a lot of posting ahead of me today.

(sigh) I hate deadlines. :pinch:

Guest hitoallusa

Lol MsGuy you are so cute..^_^ if we worked together I would forgive you for not keeping deadlines..^_^

I note that OZ has declined to clarify the ambiguity lookin discovered in the contest rules, so just to be on the safe side, lookin, I suggest we both endeavor to endure and post sufficient entries to cover all the bases.

• Members

It occurs to me that I could have gotten a head start on this bloody business by dividing the post above in twain.

• Members

Hmm...three parts works too. And I have good precedent in Caesar. :thumbsup:

• Members

Lol MsGuy you are so cute.. :smile: if we worked together I would forgive you for not keeping deadlines.. :smile:

Bless your heart, Hito, it's entirely too late for that. Just hike your flighty self back to AdamSmith's arms!

Guest hitoallusa

I'm too tired to think....(weeping) Tara..I will go back to Tara and find a way to bring MsGuy back.. After all tomorrow is another day...^_^

Bless your heart, Hito, it's entirely too late for that. Just hike your flighty self back to AdamSmith's arms!

I'm too tired to think....(weeping) Tara..I will go back to Tara and find a way to bring MsGuy back.. After all tomorrow is another day...^_^

Whoa! So the dowry described a dumpy lil apt in Raleigh, and now you disclose Tara?

Worse than the divorce fight with my ex!

• Members
I note that OZ has declined to clarify the ambiguity lookin discovered in the contest rules . . .

My fault entirely for not properly baiting the hook. fishing.gif

showoff001.jpg

Wannabe Golden Boy Toys figured they had two months

to make twenty-five posts. But now they wonder.

Will a kindly Wizard come to the rescue,

or are they screwed?

LOL So sorry guys! It was Loy Kratong in Thailand and the boys and I celebrated a bit. ^_^

The number of posts is for the entirety of the contest and not each month. ^_^ But, I guess I was just hoping I wouldn't be required to answer and people could assume what they wished and post more. ^_^

One of the boys in your photo looks very familiar! ^_^

Guest NCBored
Unemployement gives me more time to post :lol:

Ha! me too! Hope we don't have to report the value of the upgrade to the Unemployment Office.

(And...Thanks, Oz! :D )