TotallyOz

The Walking Dead Just Keeps Getting BETTER and BETTER

For those that are not yet addicted, this zombie movie is amazing. The writing is incredible and they surprise you time after time. I have to say, it has easily become one of my favorite all time shows on TV.

If you have not seen it, you need to start from season 1.

For those that are into it, what the fuck was that phone call at the end of this week's episode?

Guest hitoallusa

Phone still works? I wonder what would have happen to all the nuclear plants in the world once Zombies takes over, not to mention basic utilities.. Probably all those alive have to face serious radiation problems and untamed fire. Maybe that strong radiation cure everybody and destroy the virus that started all? I need to contact the writers ...^_^ Better I wonder Gcursor is interested in making zombie movies... I might send him a manuscript..

Guest NCBored

This is one of my favorite shows, and it's interesting to watch the characters evovle as they have adjusted to the new reality.

The fact that characters do die adds some suspense.

I haven't yet watched this week's episode but usually it's a priority show for me & I watch it within a day or 2 of recording.

(I'll also put in another plug for Sons of Anarchy.)

Phone call. . .

I think Rick is slowly going crazy. Or he may be one of the first to turn zombie without actually dying first. I bet it was in his "imagination of delusion". . .

I also learned last night that I can't eat chili while I'm watching that show or you just might lose that chili. . .

This is one of the shows we really miss after cutting off cable, since it isn't on Hulu.

We just watched the end of season 2 which was great, but are going to have a fair wait before season 3 ends up on netflix.

It really does frustrate me that the media companies mostly haven't figured out how to make their content available in a reasonable way. You either have to pay through the nose to a cable company and watch endless commercials, or you have to buy a DVD at crazy prices. Even Itunes tends to charge a couple of buck an episode, which for something I'm going to watch once is ridiculous I think.

At least I'm glad that Redbox seems to have a model that works. We can rent a movie at the 7-11 up the street from us for $1.50. We stopped getting DVDs from netflix because they stopped getting current movies and are mostly just milking the back catalog.

A tangent to the walking dead, but one of my pet peeves and not being able to watch season 3 is just reminds me!