Guest EXPAT

Justin Bieber

Guest hitoallusa

Oh my Four Aces going into a relationship with a celebrity is a bit of headache and troublesome.. Why don't you look for someone right near you? I be that person like shoes.. ^_^

MMM he is sexy but sorry he is not back on the market ... he is now mine :o

• Members

The Biebs is loving showing off his ripped new gym bod, and one lucky lady got to strip him onstage during last week's sold-out concert at NYC's Madison Square Garden.

his antics are reminiscent of Perez Hilton, who loves Tweeting pics of himself without clothes. Both have accomplished transformations, but still have a long way to go in order to really own their cockiness about it. !

Oh my boiworship it will hurt our Bieber? Why do you want to do that?

BECAUSE HE WOULD LIKE IT!

don't you ever get any of the human equations?

Einstein did, and he was a right royal bastard to his wives. Yet he was a pretty magnificent person.

Get with the Long Clock (qv).

• Members

I hope he isnt taking his Grammy SNUBS too hard ??? He may have to turn GAY to soothe his wounds ?

Well, he's nearly a billionaire, has a great family, stays out of trouble, can fuck anyone he wants, and has the world, and whatever he chooses to do in it, all at the age of 19. I was living in the closet on $75 per week from Mom and Dad at his age. Wounds? Puhleeze.

I've never seen so many grandfathers get so riled up over a 19 year old. Weird. How can you hate on a success story like this? You are getting skulled fucked in the dark in a sex club while he flies on a private jet to Paris. He's a lesbian, he sucks, blah blah blah.

Guest zipperzone

I wonder if he receives payment from Polo? He's always showing off the label.

If he was showing off his Calvins, I'd really start to wonder.......

• Members

Well, he's nearly a billionaire, has a great family, stays out of trouble, can fuck anyone he wants, and has the world, and whatever he chooses to do in it, all at the age of 19. I was living in the closet on $75 per week from Mom and Dad at his age. Wounds? Puhleeze.

I've never seen so many grandfathers get so riled up over a 19 year old. Weird. How can you hate on a success story like this? You are getting skulled fucked in the dark in a sex club while he flies on a private jet to Paris. He's a lesbian, he sucks, blah blah blah.

Excuse me ??? The club aint dark, but perhaps you need to keep the lights off when you pay hundreds of dollars to have those yungins show you some love for an hour ? Different strokes sweet cheeks..... And for the record, i aint hatin on Bieber. Actually, I couldnt care less, its just something frivolous to talk about, kinda like your posts :hug:

• Members

Well-said, citylaw. I wish Bieber more success and happy to watch from a far distance.

• Members

Excuse me ??? The club aint dark, but perhaps you need to keep the lights off when you pay hundreds of dollars to have those yungins show you some love for an hour ? Different strokes sweet cheeks..... And for the record, i aint hatin on Bieber. Actually, I couldnt care less, its just something frivolous to talk about, kinda like your posts :hug:

I must admit to prefering dim lighting lately.