Guest Hoover42

How do YOU compliment men?

Guest Hoover42

Women receive compliments and flirty attention all the time (often unwanted); men, less so, I think.

But flirting with and complimenting men for us can be risky, obviously.

My compliments to men are usually spontaneous, but always honest and respectful, however, despite that, sometimes these compliments are not well received, even if the response is gracious.

I'm beginning to think it's better to compliment men on their actions rather than on their characteristics, but I wanted hear from my friends here about what you've found that works for you.

I hear all the time at the gym between other guys:

"You must work out a lot!"

"How did you get that definition?"

In Weho, I hear "Nice package!" A lot too when guys see each other or just meet.

Guest FourAces

Depends on where I am. If at work I might say something like you're a handsome young man or wow you're in great shape. I guess being older I can get away with those types of compliments.

• Members

I try to stay away from generalities, where discomfort may arise from cloudy intentions, and focus on something more specific. Rather than tell a guy he looks like he works out, I might try telling him he's a dead ringer for a guy in the book I just started reading.

deliciouslywicked.jpg

If, in spite of my objectivity, he still feels a bit uncomfortable, I find that dropping my voice an octave and adding a friendly "Bro" or "Dude" can sometimes ease any temporary awkwardness. :rolleyes:

Guest hitoallusa

Lol.... If you ever get to see me you better mean that my shoes are nice! ^_^ Where do you stare if it happens to be a lady though???

"Nice shoes !" Said while staring directly at his crotchal zone!

• Members

If, in spite of my objectivity, he still feels a bit uncomfortable, I find that dropping my voice an octave and adding a friendly "Bro" or "Dude" can sometimes ease any temporary awkwardness. :rolleyes:

boxer-getting-his-lights-knocked-out-300x200.jpg

Lookin contemplates inserting his "bro" a bit earlier in the conversation.

I just pet their groin. ! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Yes!!

...Couple months ago, away on a bidness trip, that got me into bed with a straight guy. Who -- rather than clocking me, thank goodness -- discovered a couple new degrees of freedom! (As the engineers at this conference would put it. B) )

I agree that everyone loves compliments but there is a limit. Words are great. Touches are not.

I was swimming laps today and this man twice my size and age starting touching me when I would swim past him. It was very cute the first time and I blushed a bit. But, after a while, he got more aggressive in his touching.

Now, he was Arab. I love fucking with Arabs but I think they are generally a bit more upfront and aggressive. So, do you think it is a cultural thing on how much we enjoy and what level of compliment we enjoy?

Guest hitoallusa

What! AS there was another guy you met on your business trip! I want names! And who is flirting with my Oz! I need to up my survelliance ^_^ Anyways, there was a hot swim instructor at a pool I frequent. My hand once brushed against his body... ^_^ I am not sure whether it was intentional or not... But it happened... Lol