Guest EXPAT

Florida officially goes to Obama with 29 electoral votes

Amazing that didn't even see this on any news pages I view. IMHO, this is a big deal and the Republicans should be very worried. The make up has changed and I don't mean what I wore out last night. The country is a New World and they are going to loose every election if they continue down the path they are on. While I am a hard core democrat, I do not want a one party country. I have considered running in 2016 as the Hoo Party candidate. Legalize prostitution and drugs!

Guest hitoallusa

Oh my Oz what other policies are you going to campaign for other than those two? I want to promote marriage among gay men and gay family life style. Each gay couple have to adopt at least one kid and raise them. Kids can be from a third country or from orphanage. ^_^ Will this align with your agenda?

Amazing that didn't even see this on any news pages I view. IMHO, this is a big deal and the Republicans should be very worried. The make up has changed and I don't mean what I wore out last night. The country is a New World and they are going to loose every election if they continue down the path they are on. While I am a hard core democrat, I do not want a one party country. I have considered running in 2016 as the Hoo Party candidate. Legalize prostitution and drugs!

• Members

This really is an EC landslide. Even more deflating to the GOP is the failure to retake Senate and worse lose seats. Yet they keep the same leadership and promote failures higher. They are deaf, dumb and blind and can't play pinball, mean or otherwise. Tranlsation: no positive talents, only obstructionism.

Guest hitoallusa

Republicans will probably change to reuse they will become obsolete. It's a matter of survival for them. They will be able to trim and reorganize the party and will probably win the next election if there could come up with a viable candidate. It's a process of evolution and progress. For them losing this election will be medicine.