Guest EXPAT

Election Results Nov 6, 2012

Guest hitoallusa

Positive attitude makes people keep going and I see nothing wrong on Romney's behavior

after losing the electiom. It's not easy to run as a presidential candiate and I believe he has done execptionally well. Obama might do the same thing if he were in Romney's shoes. So cheer up

Romney and help Obama to put this country on a right path!

My concern about the Republican Party in watching all of them talk today about why they lost - all I heard was the following:

1. If it wasn't for Hurricane Sandy interrupting Romney's momentum, we would have won. (Karl Rove)

2. You can't beat Santa Clause and when people want "stuff" given to them, they are going to vote for Santa Clause. (Limbaugh)

3. The electorate is at a tipping point; the majority of the people are now at the point where they believe they need "stuff" from the government and that's what they are voting for. And we have reached a tipping point, the "establishment" is no longer in charge. (Bill O'Reilly)

4. We underestimated Obama getting his base out there in the numbers that he did. (Karl Rove)

#4 above means that they still don't understand the power of the black vote, the Latino vote and the women's vote. They are all still living in a world where the white male establishment is in charge and what they so goes. This is no longer the case. Until they realize that and soften up on social issues and soften up on immigration issues, they will continue to lose.