Guest FourAces

Glory Holes

Guest FourAces

In my younger seeder days I really enjoyed glory holes from both sides :P

But its been years since I've seen one and to my dismay on CL guys advertize these funky self made GHs in their homes. Which kind of takes most the fizzle out of it for me.

Antone here also enjoy a good old fashion true glory hole? Have you come upon any recently?

Guest lurkerspeaks

Here in Phoenix, it seems like they are a thing of the past. Even our adult bookstore arcades are prevented by law from having them. The only remaining public place I know of is one adult bookstore in Tempe, AZ. I guess the laws in Tempe differ or else the police there realize that they have more important things to worry about than some guys getting their rocks off.

Growing up in Houston Texas back in the 80's, there used to be gloryholes all over the place. Most, if not all the adult arcades had them, and many public restrooms, like in malls, etc, also had them...Ohhhhhh.. the memories of days gone by.

I'm a BIG fan of them myself, but agree that they are getting harder & harder to find. There are a few places here in Vegas that have had then, but then cover up the hole (only to be reopened..lol).

It's hit or miss here.

Guest FourAces

I'm a BIG fan of them myself, but agree that they are getting harder & harder to find. There are a few places here in Vegas that have had then, but then cover up the hole (only to be reopened..lol).

It's hit or miss here.

I lived in Las Vegas twice ... the first go around there were plenty of glory holes to be found. Especially at some of the adult bookstores. The last time I was living there I don't think I even came across one.

However I was 25 years older the second time and maybe not as adventurous as the first.

Guest hitoallusa

Adult book stores smell real bad. I think I will spray everywhere with air refresher and ventilate the floor. I don't like glory holes since its not intimate. I like lots of body contacts and kissing and I can't do that with a dirty wall.. ^_^

Guest hitoallusa

I don't get it. ^_^ What are those kneepads for? Anyways, I think I have ways to clean them... First dry them in the sun for two hours front and back and then wipe them with alcohol wipes. Air dry them in the sun again. Finishing touch will be Febreze on both sides.

Whatever you do, please don't spritz the kneepads. :rolleyes:

STD-AB851_2.jpg