Guest EXPAT

Romney's storm tips. . .

• Members

Romney has turned out to be a very funny fellow I have only recently come to appreciate.

I've reached the point in this election -- I think it is called burnout -- where I don't get upset at the lies, half-truths and promises of Romney and his minions as I see them on TV. I actually break out laughing now at their outlandish remarks. I guess I've really bought into the Obama win, assuming it doesn't get stolen at the polls through voter intimidation, dirty tricks and ballot counting shenanigans. Watching out for these occurences is about the only positive use for lawyers. (There had to be one.) :P

Guest hitoallusa

Funny thing is the very person who wrote the note is not an ethical person who even promotes lies but we fail to see that. I don't like when people make cheap shots at anyone.

We dream for a better society yet we allow this kind of behavior. I really don't get it. Do they want a better society or not?