Guest lurkerspeaks

Best moment on X Factor USA

Guest lurkerspeaks

On tonite's X Factor, openly gay Jason Brock performed "I wanna Dance", looking like the love child of Liberace and Jennifer Lopez. After the performance when he was joined on stage by hosts Mario Lopez and Khloe Kardashian, he turned to Mario and said "Mario Lopez, can I pinch your butt?"

Mario stammered out a "we have to keep this to a PG13"

• Members

I like him, but he is not for THIS show. He's more of a Vegas attraction, not a pop-star, and although he is one of the better singers in the competiton, I fear they have him on the show for ridicule and ratings (he's this years resident train wreck). I am not sure why LA Reid chose to make a comic spectacle of him instead of showcasing his obvious talent ? Its bullshit.

I couldn't believe how bad that performance was. It was like a bad drag queen performance at Splash after midnight. Just awful. He's a good singer but he wants to be a Liberace type and that is not a mainstream pop star at all.

• Members

I couldn't believe how bad that performance was. It was like a bad drag queen performance at Splash after midnight. Just awful. He's a good singer but he wants to be a Liberace type and that is not a mainstream pop star at all.

Although he was in good voice, I agree that the concept and performance was like Gay Pride day at the Pier in fire Island. But the sad part is that his mentor LA Reid encouraged it, setting him up to FAIL. Now that doesnt make a good mentor in my book... The guy is just being used for the ratings, which I am sure he will bring in because of the absurdity of it all.

Guest lurkerspeaks

It made no sense at all. Jason has an incredible voice, as shown in his original audition. To take that voice, and throw it into an overproduced GAY spectacle was absurd. I hope he isn't sent home after this performance and is allowed to redeem himself.

• Members

Well at least LA Reid redeemed himself by apologizing to Jason and keeping him in the competition, although he has a Zero chance in hell of winning, eventhough he is one of the best singers amongst the dismal group of contestants. I like Simons "boy band", but I really dont see any stand-out super-stars in this motely crue,.

Guest lurkerspeaks

watching last night's results show.. Khloe Kardashian is wearing some blue leather dress. She looks like a lazy-boy recliner. This is (I believe) her first time on a live show, without much of a script to work from-and it shows. She comes across as stiff and uncomfortable, much like her predecessor from the first season. Mario on the other hand, comes across as warm, likable, and personable.

• Members

watching last night's results show.. Khloe Kardashian is wearing some blue leather dress. She looks like a lazy-boy recliner. This is (I believe) her first time on a live show, without much of a script to work from-and it shows. She comes across as stiff and uncomfortable, much like her predecessor from the first season. Mario on the other hand, comes across as warm, likable, and personable.

Mario is a pro, and has extensive hosting experience. Sasquatch is famous for just being famous. If thats what a Lazy boy recliner looks like, i'll sleep on a futon. Her boobs were so mashed in that dress, she looked liked she was at the House of Pancakes....

As for talent, ill agree with Expat and say Carly Rose is the winner, with the most potential of being a young rock star...I also like the hunky boy band Simon is mentoring. Most of the other contestants, I am just scratching my head.

I think the problem with X Factor is that they didn't really take enough to time to find talent. Simon is thinking that the viewers are mostly interested in the judges (aka Britney Spears). I think he is wrong big time this time. . .

Guest hitoallusa

Oh my Oz you have to save your nuts in case you get cancer in one of them or you injure one due to an act of aggressive sex. Unless you don't want to have any children it should be fine. ^_^

I am not impressed with this show. I like others much more. However, I'd trade my left nut for one hour with Mario! He is so adorable.

Jason Brock was the first live elimination and other top 12 surprises.

After the surprise move of adding Diamond White back to the competition on Wednesday,"The X Factor" once again had to narrow its field to the Top 12 on Thursday (Nov. 8).

So who got the boot? And maybe the more interesting question: Who got the most votes? The show for the first time revealed how the fans voted after Wednesday's performances, and it didn't play out exactly as you might think.

First, the bad news: The Bottom 2 came down to CeCe Frey, who sang Cher's "You Haven't Seen the Last of Me" as her save-me song, and Jason Brock, who performed Bonnie Tyler's '80s hit "Total Eclipse of the Heart."

The judges deadlocked -- Simon Cowell and Demi Lovato voted Jason out, and L.A. Reidand Britney Spears voted to dismiss CeCe -- which turned the decision back to the fans. Jason got fewer votes, so he's out.

Then came the full results from the audience vote, and maybe the biggest surprise was that Emblem3, widely presumed as one of the favorites, finished sixth. Tate Stevens and Carly Roes Sonenclar took the top two spots, and Diamond White breezed through in fourth place. Here's the full list:

1. Tate Stevens

2. Carly Rose Sonenclar

3. Vino Alan

4. Diamond White

5. Fifth Harmony

6. Emblem3

7. Jennel Garcia

8. Paige Thomas

9. Lyric145

10. Beatrice Miller

11. Arin Ray

12. CeCe Frey

13. Jason Brock

Bottom two:

post-105999-0-15527600-1352489650_thumb.

• Members

Tate Stevens, #1 ??? Come on now ! While I DO think he is a good singer, he is still pretty typical and common as a country artist.

I thought XF was about finding a POP STAR ???? A 40 year old country dude aint a pop star to me. Simon really needs to FOCUS this show because it is confusing in its content.... Now, if we talk Carly, I am onboard. she is truly amazing for her age and I can see her improving with age. Shes a potential POP STAR.... Diamond is cute, but she is horrendous and why in hell did they bring her back ??? (to capitalize on last years BRING BACK winner Amaro)