Guest EXPAT

Clinton explains Romney's $5 trillion Tax Cut

Guest FourAces

In my lifetime I believe Bill Clinton has been the best president our country has had to date. Did he make mistakes ... sure but he is only human. I so wish Hilary would have beat Obama in the primary last time around. We all would have benefited with her as president and her husband's knowledge.

... With that said it scares me, for real, to see any republican as president. Will their extreme social agenda eventully burn pink triangles on gay peoples foreheads?

Guest hitoallusa

Yes I agree, Bill Clinton is extremely smart guy and was great as president. I am not sure why one's family/private life, gender, and religion can't be separated from one's job performance. There are many scientists who didn't live an ideal life but contributed a lot in their field and change the world but they don't get criticized for their private family life as much as politicians with the similar personal family issues.

We live in the world where smart and cunning people use prejudice and bias that other unsuspecting people inexplicably have to their advantage. Getting Obama elected is one thing but fighting against these smart 1% is the key to moving onto the next level of advancement. I hope we can achieve that.

Guest hitoallusa

I don't think that's likely to happen.. If that happens I'm glad that I'm out of the States and probably not return and find my future husband at some place else...

I just got chills thinking the worst, that Mittens will win and enact this shite.

I don't think that's likely to happen.. If that happens I'm glad that I'm out of the States and probably not return and find my future husband at some place else...

If Mitt wins, you will have to adopt me so I can escape and move to wherever you are now.

I promise I will be good!

:whistle: