Guest EXPAT

Happy Halloween

Guest hitoallusa

FourAces don't worry we will form our own cool guy club. It will out shine them all... ^_^

Another version of Batman & Robin though unlike EXPAT I don't know these guys :(

Guest hitoallusa

I will take it Lookin... You are so sweet... Can you go further and get me a pair of shoes annually... I will give you a piece of candy too..^_^

Guest hitoallusa

Lol... ^_^ but they are full of nuts and they are good for you... It's no dust dear...

Thanks ever so for the offer, hito, but I'm afraid the way you've been shopping it around lately your nougat might be a little dusty. :rolleyes:

450x300_nougat.jpg

Guest gcursor

not to distract from the thread and HAPPY HALLOWEEN everybody

what is this treat in this picture of? it looks like it's a banana ? in caramel and nuts?

Thanks ever so for the offer, hito, but I'm afraid the way you've been shopping it around lately your nougat might be a little dusty. :rolleyes:

450x300_nougat.jpg

Guest gcursor

First of all EXPAT, would you sincerely thank your friends from me for sharing that picture. I loved it and it will give me many warm nights of happiness thinking about what diabolical traps the Riddler had placed Batman & Robin in during that evening *sigh*

Second of all, I went one year as the Riddler as well however I went for realism more than anything else. I had the hat and bought the riddler cane and had spray painted my hair with 5 cans of orange (which still only gave me a dull red color but not really bright orange) and I even went so far as to look at the Tim Burton movies to see how Carey's character looked. As a result of that, I spray painted my tennis shoes green and I wore the green mask and my friend applied the black makeup to make me look like he was portrayed in the Batcave during that movie.

gcursor

My Batman & Robin friends caught the Riddler on the loose, looking for juice. . .